Reply to Thread

Thread: Dodgy Geologist

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland

Dodgy Geologist

Hi new to game still on tutorial and have a quest to find a new stone mine, my Geologist contrary to my own opininion was hired on my ehalf, and says he has found 2 but the great makers in the sky will not let me put a stone mine on top, and the stuffy git wanting me to find one says not satisfied. Anyone can help please.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Eustace View Post
    Hi new to game still on tutorial and have a quest to find a new stone mine, my Geologist contrary to my own opininion was hired on my ehalf, and says he has found 2 but the great makers in the sky will not let me put a stone mine on top, and the stuffy git wanting me to find one says not satisfied. Anyone can help please.
    Stone masons are placed near stone deposits not on top of them. In fact you can place a mason in any area you own and he will travel to the closest deposit you own. Due to long travel times this method is not recommended.

Reply to Thread