Hello Borromie,
    I ama active player looking for a guild -level 22. can i join this guild

cheers
    auxida

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi Borromie!
    i am an active player currently in level 22. i am lookin for a friendly guild.

cheers
    auxida

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hey Auxida, invite sent

I have 3 more free spots, then we will reach 20 members and can start doing guild dailies! So am looking for a few more people to get this going asap!

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hey borromie i'm 33 from UK and i'm a level 21 frequent player looking for a strong and friendly guild to join up with!!

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Awesome invite sent, 2 more free spots to go

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    hello
    I'm new to this game, only found it on Saturday so only up to level 17 and looking for a guild. I'm ancient, and try to play for a couple of hours about 10 til midnight,(UK time) but can pop on during the day for the odd few minutes. I'm interested in co-operation and fun people. I loved the original Settlers too!

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hey,

I'm a 33yrs old UK player who's just been online for 7 days. Up to lvl 17 and building a good economy. Looking to join a good English speaking guild to properly get into the game. You guys seem to be exactly what I'm after!

World
    Newfoundland
    hi, im in this guild but my guild chat is down, bb know about this, thats why i not spoken to anyone in the guild,,,just letting you know,,,cheers

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hey Ken, yeah it is a bit of an issue, Personally I dont like the guild-chat pane in the way it currently is implemented. I normally am either following Global, trade or the news pane, and somehow end up forgetting checking the guild chat pane altogether while I go about building my economy, this is not intentional! I hope they will at some point change the way the chat panes function to make it easier to keep yourself updated.

Anyway, lets discuss this further on our guild page if you would like to try and come up with suggestions/solutions.
    Last edited by Borromie; 28.09.12 at 08:27.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi Borromie, I love the concept behind this guild, however I am only 1 day old (game time) lol. I am currently level 17 but will be pushing hard to gain exp as quick as possible. I love PVP so this guild would suit me to the ground if or when it comes along.
    I am 35 years old and an active gamer, so i will be online alot

Hopefully I will reach level 30 relatively soon with some help with trades and a little advice etc.

Please consider it

thank you and good luck.

Reply to Thread