Reply to Thread

Thread: total complain over News

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

total complain over News

hello

well i just notice status information lack huge improvment

i want color codex on water depleted example "blue" and what a clickable link to it

and mines could be nice with color that too..

same goes with stone and marble

and it seem that trade between 2 people and information, what you did trade could be posted here as well

insted of you have accept a trade " standard crap tekst" that is totaly useless anyway

and maybe a filter allso

same goes with if i turn off sound ...evertime i relog sounds is on again.. whats up with that ? then you do 130 buffs on a person its start to be to much sounds and even more then you do others too...

another annoing thing why not make a auto buff system if you give other people buffs .. its laggy then you goto other peoples map and slow clicking and verifying and even more anying to get 130 buff message in my post list

another really anoying thing is build cue , if u need to build a field or water why is it not in top of build cue and move other builds auto down

last thing
    i notice that friend list is sort at level... can yourself not be first at list so you can return home faster

well i hope you try re-read everything many tiny issus in the post, and i hope you can understand what many people start to hate because its a everyday issus then you get to level 20+ and starts to notice the game concept dislike.

but i will allso say many things are ok, have played all settlers so its not a totaly dislike its just anying then my build freedom is limit on the online version

best regards
    a hard core player was here...............
    Last edited by Mantakno; 26.08.12 at 11:29.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    nt
    Last edited by Qualan; 07.09.12 at 20:36.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    As my nan said. I want. doesnt get. I guess he didn't get.

Reply to Thread