Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Building Licenses

World
    Sandycove

What number is showing for you in the starred area (top-right)?

And what is your current amount of building licenses?

Last edited by Fexno; 06.08.13 at 19:42.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    I have logged out and back in several times, including total reboots several times. There is no message as to why I am being blocked from buying building licenses.

This very frustrating. This has never happened on the U.S. version. What is going on?

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    The red area is showing "0". At the moment your second clip on buildings states 7 of 325. But, that is because I have mines that need to be replaced. When that number is "0", I try to buy a building license and I am blocked. What does the "0x" mean in the 10 building license buy window?

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    The red area shows the remaining number of times you can buy something, many items in the Merchant have limits. I've not bought a pack of Licences so mine still shows the original 18:

Fexno's post shows some have been bought and your "0" means you've bought all you can. We get 145 Licences for clearing the Island, 10 for level 32 and we can buy the 180 in the Merchant so you may have a sector still to clear or you haven't reached level 32 yet.

To free up some of the licences you've used you can upgrade buildings then remove the lower level ones, buy Noble Deeds in Trade for game resources or in the Merchant for gems and replace any houses that use a licence, and if you haven't done it already knock down your Tavern to get another licence back.

Hope that helps a bit.
    Last edited by Iolanthe; 08.08.13 at 18:16.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Thanks for the info. I am at level 35 and my island is all clear and has been for a while, I think I will try to knock down some of the earlier houses or other buildings. Its interesting that the U.S. version lets me go much further and I am only at level 39 there.

World
    Sandycove

Did you double check your star menu? It might still contain 1x10 building licenses that you still have to apply to you Mayor's House.
    It would explain why you are 10 under maximum amount of building licenses.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    In response to your question I did just now double check and I do not have an unused 1x10 building licenses in my star menu.

You have also provided new information to me that there is a limit to the number of building licenses you can have /buy.

Well that's a bummer. But, thank you. Why is there a limit on the number of building licenses you can buy?

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Hard2535 View Post
    In response to your question I did just now double check and I do not have an unused 1x10 building licenses in my star menu.
    You might want to contact Support using the contact form on this page and ask them to help you "find" those missing building licenses.

As to why there is a limit to the number of building licenses, if you island isn't full by now I would say that they want you to leave some room for future buildings.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Just so you can tell Support you've looked everywhere you might also check your inbox for an unaccepted Loot Mail, seems a little unlikely at this point but it can't hurt to be certain.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    I have looked there and there is no unopened mail or items that would go to my stores. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

My island is less then half full. I have about 40 % remaining usable space. I want to use that for new building types as I level up and able to place these new type buildings.
    Last edited by Hard2535; 08.08.13 at 23:19.

Reply to Thread