Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Building Licenses

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    I contacted Support twice but never got a response.

World
    Newfoundland
    Hard2535, both your tickets have been answered according to my records. Please try checking spam and junk mail as the answers you got might be lost in there. If that is not the case, please send another ticket to support with your issue and a valid email address you wish to be contacted at (as your current one might not be valid since you do not receive our replies on it).
    Last edited by BB_Ravel; 13.08.13 at 09:06.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    I did contact support twice but didn't receive an answer. Another email address is: [ removed email adresses, as they were seen by BB_Ravel. Cheers, Fexno ].
    --------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Hard2535 View Post
    In response to your question I did just now double check and I do not have an unused 1x10 building licenses in my star menu. You might want to contact Support using the contact form on this page and ask them to help you "find" those missing building licenses.

As to why there is a limit to the number of building licenses, if you island isn't full by now I would say that they want you to leave some room for future buildings.
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Hard2535, both your tickets have been answered according to my records. Please try checking spam and junk mail as the answers you got might be lost in there. If that is not the case, please send another ticket to support with your issue and a valid email address you wish to be contacted at (as your current one might not be valid since you do not receive our replies on it).
    ------------------------------------------------
    I did. Nothing in SPAM. I check it daily. Please respond again. Thank you. I will be sure to monitor me email closely.
    - Hard (Al Hirsch)
    Last edited by Fexno; 14.08.13 at 19:44.

World
    Newfoundland
    I can confirm that the email address you used to create your account is different from the ones you pasted there. As per my previous response, please send another ticket to support with your issue and a valid email address you wish to be contacted at.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    i bought 2 noble deeds off of the TO i had 0 BL's to start with .. I planted the Deeds now i have a -1 in BL's why is that ? considering Deeds dont need BL's to build

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFritzer View Post
    i bought 2 noble deeds off of the TO i had 0 BL's to start with .. I planted the Deeds now i have a -1 in BL's why is that ? considering Deeds dont need BL's to build
    Try a refresh, let us know if it's still -1. Sounds like it might have bugged for some reason
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Reply to Thread