Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Building Licenses

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Building Licenses

Is there any reason why I haven't received any building licenes for the passed 2 days?

Architect of the Empire Sinister-King's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    You gain x1 building license by destroying a building or purchasing x10 from the gem store for 650 gems.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    It seems like that should be the case, but I ran out of building licenses yesterday and have since destroyed 5-10 building (exhausted mines and wheat fields) but have only received one new building license in return.

Perhaps this is a change in the game rules? Anyway, it feels like a strong push by Ubi to make us buy building licenses to continue the game.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    wheat fields dont use licence
    Born crying. Live complaining. Die disappointed.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    How about mines?

Edit:

It appears that mines use up building licenses. But destroy an exhausted mine does not free up a license.

So that pretty much limits my ability to play and not pay for the game as 90% of my mines became exhausted today. Things just became very boring...
    Last edited by BoromirMaximum; 01.09.12 at 10:07. Reason: added more details on exhausted mines

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Sandycove
    You get the building licence for mines back when they are exhausted. Removing the exhausted mine have no effect, and is not even necessary to remove it before you search for the deposit again.

Wells and wheat fields does not use licenses at all, you can have an infinite number off those.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Why at level 35 I want to buy another 10 building licenses; after making the selection under "architect", even though I have sufficient funds, I can not complete the transaction and buy 10 more building licenses?

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Hard2535 View Post
    Why at level 35 I want to buy another 10 building licenses; after making the selection under "architect", even though I have sufficient funds, I can not complete the transaction and buy 10 more building licenses?
    There are two reasons I can think of:
    1. You might need to log out and then log in again (most likely one, especially if you obtained part of the funds this day)
    2. You are already at bought the maximum amount of building licenses available in the store (at lvl 35 not very likely)

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Hard2535 View Post
    Do you have an active quest requiring you to spend gems in the merchant? Tools, perhaps?
    It's not my fault that I never learned to take responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggis View Post
    The Germans have 3x gem happy hour..... we have an Alpaca!

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Don't know, but I will check that out. The "buy" tab is always greyed out. It's been going on for several days and I need more buildings but can't buy the license. I never ran into this before.

Reply to Thread