Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Where are the Guides For Normal Generals !? - Its a Call !

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove

Unhappy Where are the Guides For Normal Generals !? - Its a Call !

Hi,

I just noticed that almost all new guides for Veteran, who put new guides not all put better than already exist, I think there is no point to put new guide not better that the guides that already someone else put !

The most important than this, is there is no guides for normal generals ! or at least normal general + BHG !

Its unfair !
    I hope at least there is a sticky post as index that put all guides for normal generals links on it !

I made one if anybody want to do that!
    for the nords: http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...lo-Fast-EXP%29

I will try to do another guides for normal or normal + BHG ! but Its a call for helpful guys to do some too !

Regards,

World
    Newfoundland
    sidvs thread is for normal gens ...http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...enture-journal

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

Not the place for this. If you want complaint, write ticket to support.

Killste Forum Moderator
    Last edited by Killste; 31.08.12 at 19:46.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyBubbs View Post
    Yeah I know, But Its outdated and without blocks (almost).
    And my point is to let poor guys have some attentions

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer
    World
    Newfoundland
    For whatever it's worth... several of my guides have setups for normal and battle hardened generals too:...and Dark Priests is next on my list to do, complete for all kinds of generals.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...nimized-losses

thats a guide i made for nords a couple of days ago.. Not to brag, but its about a 100 times better :P atleast the losses are far lower..

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    First.. I had it the same way...
    The way I see it is, either just bite the apple and buy the genral next time there are sale on gems - OR make your own guides - it is NOT Bluebyte og ubisoft or something that provides the guides, but the community!
    When that is said, check out this site: http://siedler-vision.de/abenteuer-ubersicht/ they have guides for 200 general on most of the maps - just be sure to check when the guide is posted to be sure its not with old pathing!

Have fun!

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Killste's thread points to both normal and 250 generals solutions.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Tage View Post
    For whatever it's worth... several of my guides have setups for normal and battle hardened generals too:...and Dark Priests is next on my list to do, complete for all kinds of generals.
    Really nice ! Thanks , and good luck, keep going

But well, still hard adventures missed :P

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    http://settlersonlinewiki.eu/en/adventures
    Try that. its got guides for every general and its a lot easier to understand than the kilste guides. just look for the adventure u want to do then it lists all the generals with all the diff troops types so u can pick the guide for the gens and troops u have. IE gen 200 with soldiers or 200 with xbows and so on. It also tells u what loot and XP u can get from the adventures. Only prob ive found with it is sometimes u might have to switch gen guides as some dont have the right troops. IE vargus horseback doesnt have the right troops listed for the blocks. the other gen guides send 56 soldiers on the blocks but the vargus version only sends 1 recruit on the blocks and they always die before vargus can get into combat and gets distracted. So if 1 guide fails on blocks try 1 of the other options. All u have to do is hit the back button on the browser to go back to the list of gens and troops and choose another gen and check and see what that uses. U might also find that on some attacks 1 gen is listed to use might not be as good as another gen. Again MMA seems to have less losses than vargus on some camps. So just keep checking all the diff gens to see which gen works best on each camp.

There is also some good guides on youtube so u can actualy see what their doing not just reading a guide and u can pause rewind and fast forward the vid when u need too. Tage has some good guides on youtube that ive used.

Closed Thread