Reply to Thread

Thread: Victor The Vicious Guide for Normal General with and without BHG

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove

Victor The Vicious Guide for Normal General with and without BHG

Hello Sires

I just made a guide for a Victor using Normal General and Normal General with BHG for blocking, So if you want to do Block you need at least 3x Normal General + 1x BHG

My block was successfully in this map, but you need to know that I approximate when you send generals in the guide, so don't do that except if you know what you are doing.

Here you need to use xbows you call buy some from trade, or buy lootspot to have a chance to get them, or co-op, if you dont have any, or using simulator replace them with Longbow Men with adding some soldiers, use simulator will help you to do that !

Time Expected
    with 3x Generals and 1x BHG is about 2 days, if you have more generals will be better. But DONT use any BHG for blocks ! use them for first wave will be better and safer.
    Note : This time for me, if you have a good number of population you will end it faster, I have only 1950 pop and 3 normal generals with 1 BHG, so I took good time just waiting recovering and building more recruits, so be sure you have a good number backup of settlers in your star menu if you have low population like me.

Anyway you can see my Tactical Map without more words :P

Victor The Vicious :

Adventure Infos:
    Player Level: 32+
    Difficulty: 8/10
    Number of Players: 3
    Duration: 8 days
    Where to get?: Adventure seek with explorer

(taken from SidV's post)

Reward Infos (max. XP 27482)

(taken from SidV's post)

Example of rewards

Tactical map & garrison settings (R/M/S/XB Version) without any block
    Units need: 2368R 343M 92S 240C 75LB 149XB(also called A)
    Units losses (max and worst case): 2368R 343M 71S 240C 75LB

Tactical Map:

Link if you cant see image
    or here for Full size : http://i48.tinypic.com/e1cjnc.png
    ==============

Tactical map & garrison settings (R/M/S/XB Version) WITH BLOCK
    Units need: 1774R 359M 100S 240C 75LB 129XB(also called A)
    Units losses (max and worst case): 1774R 359M 71S 240C 75LB

Tactical Map:

Link if you cant see image
    or here for Full size : http://i45.tinypic.com/2ed2har.png

Important Note : you can try block camp 3, I don't post that because I put here only easy blocks, blocking camp 3 is "little" risky, but that can be done if you know what you are doing, if you are doing block first time, don't do that but if you are fearless "do it" :P .
    If you want to do it send (17M 52S 131C), rounds will be (min: 7 - avg: 9.28 - max: 13) time will be (140 - 186 - 260) in seconds , the losses in cause you lost is all troops.
    If you success you will save 139R so in this case :

Units need: 1635R 359M 100S 309C 75LB 129XB(also called A)
    Units losses (max and worst case): 1635R 359M 71S 240C 75LB

Have a nice time.

I look after your comments and notes ^_^

Thanks
    Last edited by TheVictorious; 14.09.12 at 12:45.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    thanks mate

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    This is brilliant.... Doing these harder adventures without a Vet General is so hard. I don't have the BHG either.
    Is it possible to do the blocking attack on Camp 7, 8 and L3 without the BHG? The L3 camp is over in 6 Rounds acccording to your troop set up, and the other two camps will take 7 to 13 Rounds. However, the Gerneral going to L3 will have to walk through the whole zone before even starting to fight - but is it doable if you are using a normal general? I guess for that to happen, the two other fights should take about 9 rounds?

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Trishanku View Post
    This is brilliant.... Doing these harder adventures without a Vet General is so hard. I don't have the BHG either.
    Is it possible to do the blocking attack on Camp 7, 8 and L3 without the BHG? The L3 camp is over in 6 Rounds acccording to your troop set up, and the other two camps will take 7 to 13 Rounds. However, the Gerneral going to L3 will have to walk through the whole zone before even starting to fight - but is it doable if you are using a normal general? I guess for that to happen, the two other fights should take about 9 rounds?
    Well, its not hard to get BHG, if you got a main voucher codes from your friend if that legal, or simply save your gems from leveling up and buy one from market, doing block without BHG and only using normals cant be done easy and need a luck to success, the time here is only time of battles, and you must not forget that there is a time to walk from your garrison to bandit camp and leader and its about 30 - 50 seconds here, so its like 2 rounds more for block needed.

in your cause that you asking, maybe you can finish leader before block 2, but first block in camp 7 95% will fail !
    Last edited by TheVictorious; 14.09.12 at 16:44.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Great. You are right. I had already thought of it. So I eliminated Camp 7 first. Then I blocked Camp 8 and attacked L3. The block worked perfectly. I think when the the result of the simulator says between 7 and 13 rounds, and an average of 9 is given, the fight never ends BEFORE the 9th round.

Reply to Thread