Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: No more starter packs

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    I can still buy them. Amazon are out of stock but they are not the only shop online. I will try again on pay day to get one or two more before the stock runs out. Hopefully they will release a different one with other gifts instead of the silo and watermill. Maybe a savage scout instead of a general.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Options

1 ) Buy Gems from the shop
    2 ) Don't spend money on the game
    3 ) Make your own game

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuttymut View Post
    Options

1 ) Buy Gems from the shop
    2 ) Don't spend money on the game
    3 ) Make your own game

we shouldnt have to! we should be able to still buy the packs! some information would of been nice from them to tell us that the packs was gonna stop being available!

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Did anyone get any further with this or are starter packs dead and buried?

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    wish they would make them online as packs

Architect of the Empire Sinister-King's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Would be nice if a BB could actually clarify if they aren't on sale anymore and explain why?

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I ordered mine when i was lvl 19 now i'm lvl 39'ish not much of a starter pack more like an ending pack anyway now

Thanks to all who sold their codes in g-3 I'm sure u wish u hung on-to them

ohh and i cant afford 49.99 for a vet general
    I have paid the 2.50 sms charge for a couple of extra gems to get me a bhg well worth it, about what i expect to pay for a cut-down game like this.

This is after all no GTA or WatchDog which i have no problem coughing up the 49.99 for but for a vet general nahh I'll pass thanks and hurry up with watchdogs it looks awesome although i need to spend 300 buck on another video card upgrade ....hahaha

It's all swings and roundabouts

Enjoy the game, spend the cash if u have it .... If u cant afford it i'm sure u'll enjoy it anyway come on BB the settlers want a definite answer as to where the packs have gone

Peace out - Till the PVP begins might need a vet then ...
    Last edited by ChipSticks; 09.09.12 at 15:03. Reason: "more dribble"

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Todd View Post
    I can still buy them. Amazon are out of stock but they are not the only shop online. I will try again on pay day to get one or two more before the stock runs out. Hopefully they will release a different one with other gifts instead of the silo and watermill. Maybe a savage scout instead of a general.
    So where are you buying them from then? The only place I can find is Tesco with a huge lead time and I suspect they just haven't cottoned on yet.

Original Serf
    Ireland -where all the cool companies stash the cash
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Seph View Post
    XD
    At this point someone from BB has responded to our quries about the starter packs by saying 2 letters X and D not too sure what this means is it like giving us 2 fingers ?

I Take offence to this sry guys BB talk to us thats all we ask. Dont make it so difficult for those of us with a little cash to advance a bit in the game, were probably only what 10% of the playerbase so it's probably ok to just ignore us.

I'll leave it there then thanks for a nice game could have been friendlier on the support front but u guys have u'r priorities i suppose.

D...........

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezy View Post
    At this point someone from BB has responded to our quries about the starter packs by saying 2 letters X and D not too sure what this means is it like giving us 2 fingers ?

I Take offence to this sry guys BB talk to us thats all we ask. Dont make it so difficult for those of us with a little cash to advance a bit in the game, were probably only what 10% of the playerbase so it's probably ok to just ignore us.

I'll leave it there then thanks for a nice game could have been friendlier on the support front but u guys have u'r priorities i suppose.

D...........
    He's not from BB.

Closed Thread