Reply to Thread

Thread: Things must change...before more applictations.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland

Things must change...before more applictations.

Some things really are more important than new tabs BB.
    Hope u listen.

Provision house: the making of buff, materials, etc shouldnt be limited too a certain amount. Only 25 buffs? Or making 1250 Wood planks?...make our lives easier and upgrade this plz.

Recycling plant: Test forum new graphic..., real game...no changes at buildings for a much too long time. Any plans on that?

The anoying icons of white castle etc.

Most important! U still cannot see when guildies are online!!!?? This is for a starter guild a real pain in the ... . U can make -yes i gonna say it- a extra tab or panel on screen for guildies only, the guildchat doesnt work if u always have too guess when someone is online. This is a know fact for long time. Are there any changes in that direction? and why did u guys didnt work this issues out, before guildquests.

A small personal tip: Seeing many many base out of experience, people dont build normal houses, wich is normal seeying the supply difference but is it not a nice idea too put for about 65gems or less a normal house deed in the Architect tab of gems. This would make a extra trade ability and some more difference in city's (not only green houses)

Thx in advance too reply BB
    or anyone with a decent reply

No Room For Badtalk.

CL

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    i for one would just love if stacks of 25 would be higher in both prov house and barraks i normaly make 400-or more so stacks of 100 or so would be nice. on refills like fish and meat i would love it to go higher make them so high that it take like atlest 3 hours on a lvl 4 upgraded prov house

say 100 atlest maby even 500 would be nice

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have been getting more and more annoyed by the low amounts we can make. Especially for fish food, because you have to do those twice. But recruits are also a pain, i make them 500 at a time, and i see no reason not to do 500 in one go. It would be really nice if what was done for settlers with bread (where you can also make them in 25 times larger quantities) was also added for baskets, recruits and fish food. Although i wouldn't if it was added for everything, because for everything i make i normally make more than 1 stack.

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer BB_Dantesama's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Hello CaptainLonely,

These are all very good points and relevant suggestions.
    Some have been suggested before hand and have been forwarded to the relevant team.

I cannot give you any details right now but I have asked for some information. I will let you know once I have updates.

Please bear with me.

Regards

BB_Dantesama
    I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

Rules and Code of Conduct ¤¤¤ Beginner's Guide ¤¤¤ Important Links ¤¤¤ Help/Support & FAQ

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thx for the reply BB_Dantesama, it is much appreciated.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    sweet i know you all doing a good job keap it up

Reply to Thread