Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: What you see - and what you get.

Architect of the Empire Sinister-King's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonymcdie View Post
    i think sinister-king has gone to the pub

http://insiderlouisville.com/wp-cont...7/IMG_1500.jpg
    Haha very good .

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Angry Problems with support

As like Ksinori I too have had mega problems with Support.

I sent a ticket the other day to say 103 of my xbows never returned from ,'Outlaws ', I was informed that sometimes it can take over 24 hours to get your troops back, (What a load of tosh)

When I contacted them after 36 hours, I was told that these xbow men were lost in combat, I repeatedly informed them not only were they not lost in combat, but I checked after every battleI never lost any. And in Outlaws you dont lose xbows.

I assured them all 250 were there at the end of the Adv. but ony 147 returned. Again I was told they must have been lost in a battle, but no matter how many times I explained, they were all there at the end, the penny never dropped with them.

It is so frustrating that you spend money on a game, and the game has a glitch, you lose out, and not only that, you are told its your fault.
    When it comes to customer service, Support in BB must come so far down the order.

Just recieved another e mail from them, I am now being told if this happens again, I need proof, so I must take snapshots of the game as it progresses, in otherwords they are calling me a liar.

World
    Newfoundland
    This thread is going to off topic.

Closing this.

Best,

Killste Forum Moderator

Closed Thread