Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Geologist resets search time for gold ore

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Geologist resets search time for gold ore

Today both my jolly geologist and a normal geologist reset their search time for gold ore.
    With my jolly geologist I thought it simply had frozen or gotten stuck or something when I noticed it. The 2nd time it happened with my normal geologist I knew it was at like 2:54 hours out of 4:00 hours. When I log back in again now it's at 3:57 hours.

This hasn't happened to me before as far as I'm aware of.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    this has happened to me twice now, on both occasions it has been while looking for coal.

bit more than an hour ago my regular geologist had 1hr 6min left looking for coal, i then sent out a jolly geologist to find another coal deposit that was soon to be exhausted, after i checked in expecting to be able to build a coal mine and my geologist now has 3hrs 40mins left and my jolly geologist has 40mins left.

logged out cleared the cache closed the browser and logged back in, didn't change anything, a bug of sorts, an especially annoying bug when it happens on the mines that take 2 or more hrs to find.

i'm getting a lot of server calls failing too.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Also have same problem ..

today I sent 2 geologist for gold deposit search and one for marble ... several hours later - marble one finished, gold search 3:39 time remains :-(

why sometimes server does not compute research time ? (I did logoff )

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Also here same problem.
    I did send my normal geologist to find coal, and when i did log off there was around 2h time left to find coal mine. After a 5h when i did log in again there was 2h 45min time left to find coal mine.
    Please fix this kind of bug..

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    This has happened to me a number of times recently. I thought they had fixed this bug but obviously something has caused it to reappear.

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer BB_Dantesama's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Fearless_Frack View Post
    This has happened to me a number of times recently. I thought they had fixed this bug but obviously something has caused it to reappear.

Thank you for your feedback guys.

I'll forward this to the appropriate department.

BB_Dantesama
    I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

Rules and Code of Conduct ¤¤¤ Beginner's Guide ¤¤¤ Important Links ¤¤¤ Help/Support & FAQ

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    Similar experience for me, sent 3 geos and 2 jollys to find gold mines. Logged back to find 5 deposits, but only 2 were discovered (the jollys), and normal geos had 2h30min left on their search. Irritating as I tend to time my mine building so that they empty out at an optimal time (not during work, night etc).

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi everyone, I have the same problem, but it occurs as well for coal and marble in my case.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    This has just happened to me and has occurred many times before, especially if I start a 4 hour search in the morning, it'll reset/restart its timer at about 11am (GMT).

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    I have sent a ticket to support about htis myself, but I also have had this issues also something similar with generals

Reply to Thread