Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: need a friend

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Well as someone else said you are better joining a guild as all the people in the guild like to exchange buffs as well so you can have regular exchanges without having to fill up your friends list either.
    Also you cant add friends form here so if you don't want to join a guild go to the help tab or global-3 tab and ask there and there will be plenty of people in the same situation as you who will be happy to exchange.

I solved this problem by being involved in a large guild in which I have been there since the start and we all buff each other on a daily basis and when requested.
    That way you can even arrange with different people to buff you at times when you are not online and might need it and then you can do the same for them.

Hope this helps as most of you here are on different servers anyway so can't help each other so it's better to do it all in game.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I am also in need of friends for buffs and such .. especially with the new Halloween quests. Happy to buff people - add me as a friend then message me what you need

Reply to Thread