The one drawback of chat atm, cannot read all chats at same time, loose chats when you change to another.

I'd like to have Global-3, Global-1, Guild, Help, and some other language chats open at the same time, so listen and respond to different conversations etc. ATM, you can only have ONE Global channel open at a time. I'm sure there are changes coming to this, but I'll suggest my ideal situation here anyway. I have used similar chat systems in other games and they worked fantastically.

SUGGESTION:
A fully customizable chat window, that allows you to:
1. Have as many 'tabs'/windows open as you want at same time. (maybe maximum 5-10, or whatever lag allows)
- You select what channel you enter text to with text code in chat bar, or from drop down selection beside text entry. (eg. /w - whisper, /g - guild, /3 Global-3, whatever)
2. In each tab/window you can select which channels to include, and what color to make them.
3. Set text size
4. set text box location to anywhere on screen (for those who don't like it in bottom left corner).

EG. I could have 1 tab with Global-3, Global-1, Guild, News all a different color. I can enter trade channel text using say: "/t WTB 50k Fish, 2g/stack." while continuing conversations in Global-1. And in a 2nd tab, I can have News channel open, or whatever.

Cheers
Scruffy