Reply to Thread

Thread: Adventure searches

World
    Sandycove

Adventure searches

Having a hardtime finding adventure's on the medium searches ino lots of people who seem too get sftr and pirates on the short search im sending 3 out everytime on medium adventure search and only finding Sons of the veld everytime its a real nightmare !!! Then in global the map frags are 5gc each max i just dont get it as we pay 30gc for the search......It seems like the game seems too favour and go with the bigger player over 42 who can buy Adventures like bk with 300 map frags for cheap etc etc Its starting too become a nightmare as the whole trade has turned upside down and i believe its down too high level players as its funny how all the expencive stuff has plummeted recently...... MOAN OVER !!!

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Here is a link showing the % for each advent for each level of quests...... I myself with 2 explorers went 3 months with nothing but MF which wasn't fun. But I hope this tells you more on what searches to do

http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...nture+searches

Reply to Thread