Closed Thread

Thread: Moderators

MrBlackwolf

Exclamation Moderators

The moderators like closing & deleting threads to prevent us exposing their oppressive, megalomaniacal nature!

Do they really believe that behaving in this manner is beneficial to Blue Byte !?

Do they think that continually telling someone that they "violated rules" makes it true!?

I have been banned indefinitely due to pointing out in Global chat the heavy handedness of the moderators after witnessing 2 people being banned within 2 minutes, 1 for merely speaking in a foreign language

I fail to see a difference between these moderators and the Nazis

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlackwolf View Post
    The moderators like closing & deleting threads to prevent us exposing their oppressive, megalomaniacal nature!

Do they really believe that behaving in this manner is beneficial to Blue Byte !?

Do they think that continually telling someone that they "violated rules" makes it true!?

I have been banned indefinitely due to pointing out in Global chat the heavy handedness of the moderators after witnessing 2 people being banned within 2 minutes, 1 for merely speaking in a foreign language

I fail to see a difference between these moderators and the Nazis
    http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...ame-Chat-Rules
    Complaining about moderation
    We will not accept any complaining about the moderation, the moderators or the rules on the public channels and any such behavior will result in an ban!
    If you wish to report abusive moderating please send a personal message on the forum to one BB_Ravel or send a ticket to Support.
    Remember to stay objective and constructive in your messages. Rude or insulting languages to or about any of the TSO team will only result in your message NOT getting an answer.

Closed Thread