Reply to Thread

Thread: Adventures finding chances

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle

Adventures finding chances

Dear BB, Mods, The Queen

Recently since the last update I have found no adventures worthy of my in game level, the best I have had for the past 6 weeks are map frags, traitors, outlaws and Island of pirates.

Each time I send out an explorer it costs me 150 sausages and 30 GC. I sent these out twice per 36 hours.

Prior to the update, I had found Nords, Victor the Vicious and other adventures worthy of playing. What has happened with adventure finding chances during the last update, if anything at all.

I know other people from my guild have found multiple Nords etc within the space of a week. It is getting to the point where it is not worth me sending my explorers out, I would have more luck finding some rocking horse **** than a decent adventure lately.

As you can tell I am slightly annoyed with the current adventures found, I put a lot of time and real life money into the game and would appreciate it if I were to find a decent adventure now and again. I would also like to know if other people are in the same situation as me?????

Thanks for your time.

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    The chance on adventure finding is here: http://www.siedlertools.de/wiki/Entdecker

Bur random is random. If you where guaranteed a good drop every so much tries, then its not random anymore, and they might as well just increase the search time to 1 month and give the same adventures and same number of map fragments very go.

Reply to Thread