Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ubisoft log in

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland

ubisoft log in

i contacted support to see if i could get a password for my settlers account instead of using facebook, support got back to me and explained how to do it,i have succesfully reset my account but now when i log in it redirects me to make a ubisoft account or sign in to one but it wont let me do anything in the boxes, or alter date of birth, or tick terms and conditions box, every time i log in to settlers it takes me back to this page, i tried re connecting to facebook account but that starts a new account on settlers. so i am now locked out of my account completely and no support till monday. anyone any ideas please,

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    lovin the support.....cant fix!!

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by freewheelin View Post
    lovin the support.....cant fix!!
    I'm starting to think that they don't give a ****. I posted this problem also on the ubisoft forums and not a single answer until now. Either they don't know how to fix it or they don't care. But for us the game is over.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Ionut29 View Post
    I'm starting to think that they don't give a ****. I posted this problem also on the ubisoft forums and not a single answer until now. Either they don't know how to fix it or they don't care. But for us the game is over.
    starting to think...looks obvious to me bud. quick enough to take our money though. have spent more on this game than i've ever paid for a game .
    only option left is to try for a refund of money put into that account and call it a day

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer BB_Dantesama's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Hello freewheelin,

Please send me a PM with the latest updates on your situation so we can try and fix your problem.

Regards

BB_Dantesama
    I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

Rules and Code of Conduct ¤¤¤ Beginner's Guide ¤¤¤ Important Links ¤¤¤ Help/Support & FAQ

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    After emailing support I had hoped that the matter would have been resolved in this mornings maintenance but it appears not as support said the developer was aware and would likely sort it at the next opportunity. Looks like I have at least another week to wait to get access again

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer BB_Dantesama's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Fangy View Post
    After emailing support I had hoped that the matter would have been resolved in this mornings maintenance but it appears not as support said the developer was aware and would likely sort it at the next opportunity. Looks like I have at least another week to wait to get access again
    Hi there Fangy,

The team is aware of the issue, it is a complicated problem but we are not avoiding it.

It is currently undergoing a thorough investigation.

You guys will be informed as soon as I have a little news on the topic.

Thanks

BB_Dantesama

I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

Rules and Code of Conduct ¤¤¤ Beginner's Guide ¤¤¤ Important Links ¤¤¤ Help/Support & FAQ

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Fangy View Post
    Doing all we can on your settlement to try to limit the damage, old chap.
    Nog.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Dantesama View Post

Hi there Fangy,

The team is aware of the issue, it is a complicated problem but we are not avoiding it.

It is currently undergoing a thorough investigation.

You guys will be informed as soon as I have a little news on the topic.

Thanks

BB_Dantesama

Thank you, your help is much appreciated.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffinMule View Post
    Doing all we can on your settlement to try to limit the damage, old chap.
    Nog.
    Thank you mate, hope I will be back soon.

Reply to Thread