Reply to Thread

Thread: Strict chat/trade rules

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Angry Strict chat/trade rules

Ok, I get it.. you don't want trading in global-1 and no chatting in global-3..
    from my experience on the Zeus server incorporating both works out very well, since this game is slow paced.
    So I was thinking since it seems the rules for those particular globals will never change.. is there any global that could be for both trading and chatting? without someone slapping people on the wrist for things that are NOT breaking any official ubisoft rules?
    Maybe I want to chat while I try to buy my resources (I can't be the only one)
    I'm not asking for a global that is without rules, just one that is not yelling at you for changing a conversation or throwing a trade offer out there.
    I'd like to remind you this is a GAME and people should enjoy their playing time, not be worried they are going to get in trouble for posting a simple trade in g-1 or chit-chat in g-3... GAME should equal fun.
    I have a feeling more people than you realize are unhappy with this, just afraid to say anything (after all.. where could they say it??)

Original Serf
    Ireland -where all the cool companies stash the cash
    World
    Northisle
    If someone is not native english speaker or even someone who is why cant we be in global-1 and global-3 at the same time
    I can imagine a german or french player haveing to re-join global-3 ask for a trade then have to re-join his local group then back and forth 100 times a day

my 2c

World
    Newfoundland
    in trade chat (global-3) you can speak about trade related stuff. But if you want just chit chat, then go global-1

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Yes, I gathered as much..(even said it in my post) I'm merely suggesting a global for BOTH trade and chat since no one will bend with the existing rules. If they can accommodate those who want it separate... lets see what we can do for those who don't mind both...

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    yes i agree i love both to talk and to trade but i am unable to talk as i am on g3 all the time

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by JadedVixen View Post
    Yes, I gathered as much..(even said it in my post) I'm merely suggesting a global for BOTH trade and chat since no one will bend with the existing rules. If they can accommodate those who want it separate... lets see what we can do for those who don't mind both...
    Or just allow people to have two (or more!) channels open at once

Reply to Thread