Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: [Ingame Event] Halloween 2012

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    I had tried it out on the test server. It seems that getting pumpkins will be not an easy way: the quest are REALLY EXPENSIVE to complete and from the pumpkin 'farms' you get only small amount... In contrast, during football events the quests were reasonable even for not advanced players.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    This game is rated suitable for children and I think that Blue Byte should fix up their spelling mistakes. Now we have "Sematary" instead of Cemetery, we still have the wolves in the "Forrest", that should be Forest.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Are You kidding me? Only 3 silo limit? Big difference - 30 farms, +3 silos... Not really.

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer BB_Dantesama's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Onejug View Post
    This game is rated suitable for children and I think that Blue Byte should fix up their spelling mistakes. Now we have "Sematary" instead of Cemetery, we still have the wolves in the "Forrest", that should be Forest.
    Hi Onejug,

Have you reported these spelling mistakes to Support?

You can also report these silly mistakes to me, I'll make sure to notify the appropriate department.

Regards

BB_Dantesama
    I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

Rules and Code of Conduct ¤¤¤ Beginner's Guide ¤¤¤ Important Links ¤¤¤ Help/Support & FAQ

billyjoel
    Quote Originally Posted by Onejug View Post
    have you ever consider that it is maybe pun. do you know of stephen king? do you know pet SEMETERY? you so smart.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    During this event, your island will be covered in darkness! < < < I really do not like that idea, I am old and have bad eye sight as it is. Bring on the headache's
    The rest I like apart from the school, that sounds pointless from what I have read... But that said a big thumbs up to the devs new stuff is good stuff
    I wonder when PvP will come as the new buffs are interacting with other players, it would be nice to march through there land for stopping my production

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Dont like this idea, these Buff's of darkness are going to change the dyanmics of the game, where u are going to get people stopping ur production as u sleep at night to wake up to no stock and everything stopped, i think these will ruin the game for me. But a few questions
    1) For someone to use this buff do they have to be friends with you first or can anyone choose anyone and just go crazzy stopping all there productions
    2) If someone uses on you when ur logged out do u get a mail like a normal buff telling u who stopped ur production
    3) why, make this buff as in global people are already giving out there targets who there going to use this buff on all day everyday
    this idea of this buff is rubbish and only going to start guild warfare tbh i can play a million other games with stuff like that in it i play settlers because i can grow and choose my path as i want to not build to protect myself from lv50 players who are bored
    Last edited by Ginger85; 27.09.12 at 00:36.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    i like pumpkin pie ^_^

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    The LOGO and BACKGROUND of HALLOWEEN is AWESOME...

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Krydolph View Post
    I have a problem with this!
    It says that the general is the same as "master general" - and looking on forum ( http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...ral#post179446 ) master general was the name of the veteran general you could get in the easter event!

BUT when you go the test server and buy him, he is only a 200 units general! So could we please get some straight answers from someone in BB - what are we going to e expect? battle hardend or veteran general!?
    Please, if at Spring Event was available - master general, why not also available on haloowen event? I did not play in the Spring event time and would love to have the same opportunity to get master general as well as those who at that time played.Please add to the haloowen event -master general

Reply to Thread