Reply to Thread

Thread: Change the buff - make a buff queue as customize

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Thumbs up Change the buff - make a buff queue as customize

Hello BB- development team,

i want to describe you my idea, which i have presented to many people in chat.

There will be nice to add one item/window, which will have only one purpose - make easier to change buff between friends.
    What is the core of the idea?

There will be a button in the window of each building, that can be buffed. It can be button or checkbox(it is up to the programmer).
    When i will check it or ENABLE the buff queue button, then i can open the Buff Queue List.
    Here i can sort (UP/DOWN) the building, which are ticked/ENABLED for buffering.
    So it is up to my decision, which building will have higher priority for buffing.
    Then i just exchange the number of buff with the friend, and it will automatically buf the building according to the queue.
    If some building in the queue(list) will be already buffed, then the next building will be buffed.

So what are your comments to my idea?
    Vodník Vavřinec (CZE)

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    Buffs are a really nice part of this game, although the only improvements I can see for it without totally changing it are:

1) Flag for friend buffing, people can use flags for their buildings to let friends know their priorities for buffs.

2) Time remaining on friends buffed buildings. Many times i've visited friends that I know won't be online for many hours and it would save me visiting over and over to see if current buffs have run out.

Reply to Thread