Reply to Thread

Thread: Stop lootspot trading

Nifty
    World
    Northisle

Stop lootspot trading

Maybe it's just me, but it feels like a completely skewed concept to sell loot spots. Multiplayer adventures surely weren't designed for the purpose of 1 guy killing everything and then selling a lootspot? Some like doing that, some don't, and some are afraid of being scammed... for a good reason. So, how about just trying to eliminate the lootspot trading completely? There are couple options that might do it, but I think this would work the best:

If you complete a multiplayer adventure alone, you get multiple sets of loot as well.

This would pretty much eliminate the need or benefit of selling lootspots, unless someone wants to gamble on the randomness of loot. And most importantly, if people prefer the way the game works now, this change would have no effect on them. They could still sell the lootspots all they want. It just wouldn't be a 'requirement' anymore for those who really would rather not participate on such nonsense trading.

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    The patch on the test server right now will also 'fix' this problem, because you won't be able to trade with anyone who has not been on your friends/guild list for 72 hours. So you won't be able to sell loot spots to strangers. (I don't like this change and hope it does not go live, though)

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilbe View Post
    The patch on the test server right now will also 'fix' this problem, because you won't be able to trade with anyone who has not been on your friends/guild list for 72 hours. So you won't be able to sell loot spots to strangers. (I don't like this change and hope it does not go live, though)
    Doesn't stop a thing. You'll just start seeing single pinewood logs or water buckets on sale for 1100 gc. Since lootspots are the only thing you can't sell in the new trading house, it would be a perfect time to just bury the concept by giving the loot for all the empty player slots to the owner of the adventure. No need to sell anything anymore.

World
    Newfoundland
    problem with playing multiplayer with friend is that game got more lag, and you get unbalanced exp.

I sometimes swap lootspot, with friends, (son of the veld) I start adventure. First i kill all troops, then he kills 1 unit. Then he start adventure, He kills all unit and I kill 1 unit.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    well i stopt buy loot spots a long time ago reasen some how i am the only one playing lotto so why shood he make a load of profit and i risk loseing no way id say

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Borotaur View Post
    Doesn't stop a thing. You'll just start seeing single pinewood logs or water buckets on sale for 1100 gc. Since lootspots are the only thing you can't sell in the new trading house, it would be a perfect time to just bury the concept by giving the loot for all the empty player slots to the owner of the adventure. No need to sell anything anymore.
    Ah, yes, i did not think of trading that way.

And loot spots are not the only thing not trad-able in the new window. You also can not trade Jolly Geologist or mine/deposit refills. But those are not traded as often as loot spots (-: But i would also like it if they give all loot spots not used by others to the creator of the adventure, although i wouldn't mind if it was 75% of the loot, or maybe even 50%.

Reply to Thread