Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Very cross and very disappointed

World
    Newfoundland
    Dear Mortallicus,

Thanks for taking care of our Free whilst he is on your island Very generous of you. Free don't you dare getting attached there too much. We want you back!

Jude

Quote Originally Posted by Mortallicus View Post
    Hi NuttyMut

Just to let you know Free is now having a holiday within my guild. We will return him to you when the problem is resolved but at least he can have a laugh and a chat. He obviously cannot wait to get back to you all. So keep the home fires burning.

With regard to your last post to me I cannot agree more.
    Keep up the good work.
    If he misbehaves we could start the campaign in reverse please send 'Free' back lol , 100 more posts mmmmm
    Best wishes
    Mort

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    bring back free!!!!!! its his round and iam thirsty.
    ta grub grub.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Come BB show yourself from your good side

A: fix the Glitch
    B: give the player back to our server
    C: compensate the player for being locked out from our nice server!!

We want WILLY back!!!!!

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have a guild member who has been locked out by similar circumstances.
    He followed BB's instructions to switch from Farcebook to Uplay, and now cannot access his account at all, although fortunately, we can see it still there, and we're buffing it daily to try to minimise the damage.
    This really is taking far too long to put right.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thank you for getting involved in our plight noggin the nogbad, it seems pickety witch has cast a deep and un-reversible spell upon our brethren. We must seek deeper magic before the curse of the password change leaves this place.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Dear BB, I want to add my name to the growing list of TSO supporters that feel that this has gone on far too long. It sounds like most of us are buying gems with our hard earned cash to advance our enjoyment of the game and it's only fair that you assign enough resource to correct mistakes and glitches in a timely manner. I look forward to a speedy resolution of this problem, as it can only cause bad feeling and tarnish your good reputation if not resolved soon.

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoxer View Post
    Thank you for getting involved in our plight noggin the nogbad, it seems pickety witch has cast a deep and un-reversible spell upon our brethren. We must seek deeper magic before the curse of the password change leaves this place.
    You're welcome, we all want our friends back as soon as possible.

Please remember though, Uplay is a completely different beast, it's not controlled by Bluebyte, so they will always be dealing with a "3rd party" to find a solution.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

World
    Newfoundland

Free Willy!

I'm adding my name to the list of support for the "Free Willy" campaign. It really is appalling that this has taken over a week to sort out. It can't be much fun being away from your guild for that amount of time.

Huge kudos to you and your guild Mortallicus for taking lil Willy under your wing. Its heartwarming to see such a generous gesture towards a lost soul.

Now please BB extend this same gesture and sort this problem out!

RiskyB
    "With great power comes great responsibility"

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Dear BB, Please let freewheelin back on his Newfoundland account. This is not the first time this has happened. Do you not read the support tickets that have been posted?

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer BB_Dantesama's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    This case is still under investigation, as mentioned before, as soon as I have an update, I will let you know.

BB_Dantesama
    I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

Rules and Code of Conduct ¤¤¤ Beginner's Guide ¤¤¤ Important Links ¤¤¤ Help/Support & FAQ

Closed Thread