Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Missing General

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Missing General

Hi,

I lost my Battle Hardened General on his way to an adventure.

I did all the refreshing, clearing cache, restarting, using other browser, restarting computer but that doesn't help.

He is on his journey for almost 1.5 hours now (fast general).

Please help.

Langwin

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    same here - and a lot of other people too are having same issues......

vikc
    I have the same problem

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    so log a ticket with support, thats what they are there for. Posting here will get a bug noticed but wont get your problems sorted.

When i lost generals i logged a ticket and it was fixed

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Yes, I have experienced the same problem

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    I filed a ticket and got "zere is nozing ve can do" in return, any names on support that may know the support routines better that I can use to get back my General Frosty ?

Counting 5 lost generals on my behalf they topped it on Sunday when I purchased a Quartermaster Claus for Presents in the Event Shop of Merchant.

Paul has no access to any log, the log will provide I bought my 4.th QM Claus and when I sat there not only having placed him on my island but also topped him up with 1k Elite Swordsmen, like magic he was gone... "No record" of my purchase, no record of my spending the appropriate ammount of presents making the purchase nor any schred of clue as to where both my QM Claus and his 1.000 Swordsmen went. Provides trust, heh

Just to spite, I bought my 5. QM Claus but number 4 is like my 5 missing generals not to be found on my Sandy Cove.

-Why ?

Counting number 7...

Bought the Naughty Bundle from the Events Shop in Merchant, and there is clearly stated another Master of Defence General is in the bundle. Yet its not in my array of generals, all I got is a 3'ish year old MOD General I have buffed nd topped up with troops long time ago.

So where are my and everyone elses generals ? (I know BB is looking into this issue now and again but its annoying and tiresome so fix it, willya)
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 27.12.22 at 14:05. Reason: double post x3

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    If you are missing any generals, please get in touch with our Support Team - they will be able to investigate and share all the details with you.

You can also share the Ticket ID with me, and I can look into it.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    no, they will not. Getting the tickets now.

The so far 5 generals of various form missing has the ticket number 17206563, my lost Quartermaster Claus has the ticket nuimber 17504982.

Since I'm in the forum, there was a case of General Swapping during Worldwind adventure - I was trying to top op a general with fresh troops as one of my Mary Generals finished her fight with an enemy encampment, and whaddoya know - instead of my having the general I tried to transfer troops to - as one would expect - I was now over to the Mary general menu instead and had to leave her to go back to the other general to start over from scratch topping him up with troops.

Reoccurances, reoccurances...

Now, the missing generals including the QM would be nice to get back into my Star Menu. The sad part is the bug is an old one and I'm not the only one having lost generals...

Also, according to my issue report of the QM vanishing, Paul has no access to the log telling what happened. If he is not to have such access, should he not avoid telling he'd look into stuff (since he cannot look into stuff) ?
    Last edited by Brobekk; 30.12.22 at 10:02. Reason: amendment

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Does make me wonder how many others of us are missing generals as I am sure many, like me, buy the packs blindly. Message here to us all has to be to count what you have before buying any pack and then check again after the purchase. Thanks for the warning Brobekk, I for one am glad you didn't just log a ticket as someone blithely suggested

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Oh, apparently one have both to log a ticket and make a comment on the forum, according to the thread here.

Just happy I in fact did file a ticket coz I am close to give up and just accept purchasing paying for more than I get..

One Ghost generasl in one of these bundles - gone. I watched it land on Sandy Cove and establish camp, thought I could top it up with Elite Troops. But, nooo.
    My QM Claus likewise, watched it land but here is the fun part with that particular joker ;

-After it had settled on my Sandy Cove island, I topped it up with 1.000 Swordsmen. All gone... Fun? No, I really do not think it is fun.

Some of my Generals, Frosty and the other one from last years, were purchased thru bundles paid by gems.

Reply to Thread