Reply to Thread

Thread: just a tip

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle

just a tip

as we all know guilds is werry good for the game i feal its bad that they not made a chat devoted only to recruting and so on i mean

theres only good things that would come from it and would be much easyer for new players to join up the game and find a guild they like

one of the biggest reasen for any one to play this game is the guilds and to promote that would be good not only got your $ but also to make new players last longer

way to many players dont go forum and to make it easy for them to find guild would sure make this game work out for allot more players

and aint that what we all want more players more money more fun all happy

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    morgy, in an ideal world, maybe this could be done, but you have to remember the limitations of Flash, and the incredible workload adding new tabs would put on the server. We went through all this before over the trade chat, the system may not be ideal, but it does work. TBH, a guild recruitment channel would only have limited use anyway.
    We have a pretty good forum here already, I don't know why so many people object to using it. It's only 2 clicks away from the game, and once open, sits in its own separate tab. Not exactly exhausting.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    yes i know i dont know why they dont og more to forum

Reply to Thread