Closed Thread

Thread: Rapid closing of threads

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland

Rapid closing of threads

I too am concerned about the rapid closing of threads which is now taking place in the forum.

No time is being allowed for the threads to develop, and I think this results in unpent anger building up.

I have seen "mods" saying that complaints can be made "here" about "moderation", well that doesn't have any result.

Hopefully I have got my tuppence worth in before either this gets locked or more likely it seems now adays, deleted through editting . . .

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    It is probably because they have too many mods now and they all need to be seen to be doing something, what is the point in a mod which doesn't have any modding activity? It's like having police targets where they have to start arresting people for every little thing just to reach targets.

I would think threads only need locking if there are arguments or its getting spammed with offtopic stuff, maybe it wouldn't look as bad if repeat questions were merged into the same thread rather than locked?

Unfortunately this will probably be locked before anyone else can comment :P Something about all negative feedback should be done through the support forms so no one can see them (probably includes ingame stuff as well).

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Well, maybe we also need an thread about current bugs being swapped. haven't heared anything about the situation with the lost generals which happened this friday (and also no official comment why my explorers have taken TWO extra hours the same day.

Architect of the Empire Sinister-King's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello unlucky,

Please remember that both in-game and forum moderators are unpaid volunteers, more importantly (for me anyway) we're also players.

You would not expect MOD's to sit back and allow other players to publicly criticize you on the forum, this would ultimately tarnish your reputation. As unpaid volunteers, MOD's also expect protection against public criticism since we are using our player name and not an alias.

Please be assured that we are all doing our best to offer you a cheerful service.

I hope you understand and will from this point on forward your complaints or concerns in private to Blue Byte .

[Thread closed]

Thank you,
    Sinister-King

Last edited by Sinister-King; 07.10.12 at 18:32.

Closed Thread