Reply to Thread

Thread: BUG REPORT: Adventure times up with time in the clock

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

BUG REPORT: Adventure times up with time in the clock

I was doing the Island of the Pirates adventure. I had just ordered two generals to attack the last bandit camp, when suddenly a pop up showed and told me that time was up. Thing is, there was still 7 minutes left in the timer (it read 0:07)! I'm quite sure both of my generals should have had the time to attack the camp. First general started from the edge of the last region, and the other one from the initial camp site. Those two generals had enough troops to destroy the remaining last camp. I double checked both with simulators and before sending (as I had fumbled that a bit earlier).

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer BB_Dantesama's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Hello PuuperttiRuma,

Please contact support right here.

Best

BB_Dantesama
    I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

Rules and Code of Conduct ¤¤¤ Beginner's Guide ¤¤¤ Important Links ¤¤¤ Help/Support & FAQ

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Ok, thank you Dantesama, ticket sent. I was toying with the idea of doing that first, but then the FAQ stated the following:

Where can I report errors or game bugs?

You can report bugs and errors on our forum.
    If you require technical support or have other questions you can always Contact Support.
    Funny ain't it

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by PuuperttiRuma View Post
    I was doing the Island of the Pirates adventure. I had just ordered two generals to attack the last bandit camp, when suddenly a pop up showed and told me that time was up. Thing is, there was still 7 minutes left in the timer (it read 0:07)! I'm quite sure both of my generals should have had the time to attack the camp. First general started from the edge of the last region, and the other one from the initial camp site. Those two generals had enough troops to destroy the remaining last camp. I double checked both with simulators and before sending (as I had fumbled that a bit earlier).
    Check if your PC clock is synchronized with TSO's one, otherwise you get weird stuff like adventures finishing earlier despite what's saying on their timer. Another thing related: if your pc clock is set let's say a couple of hours/days ahead and you cancel your active offer in the trade menu you'll have to wait same amount of hours/days that your comp was ahead until you can put up another offer...and there's nothing support can do about it, their response was "clear your cache/cookies" that of course has no effect. :|

Reply to Thread