Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Server Zone Crashed?

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Another day- can still not get in - still no respond from support. Im going away for 7 weeks this weekend, i might consider not coming back, this is too stupid.

I understand that they cant have a full staff in the weekends, but they didnt manage to fix anything yesterday either. Comon there are so many games out there i can spend my money on, if they want my money i expect them to show me the respect and actually respond and give us any information on whats going on. Some people can log on- why cant we ????

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Still can't get in to Newfoundland, no reply to ticket either - I'm starting to wonder if it's worthwhile continuing, I've purchased a couple of lots of gems in the past. Even if I can get in at somepoint I won't be doing that again.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    If this patch tonight works then I'm going to see how the Christmas event goes, if it stays stable then I'll stick with it though if I get a repeat of no access (now at 5th day no access) then I'm considering just wiping the island. I want to play, I really do like this game but I'm just wasting my time now reading forums, trolling and not getting anywhere. It's all well and good BB saying they're working on it but 5 days now is ridiculous.

My big concern though now isn't the time already gone it's the potential lack of support we'll be getting over the Christmas period coming up so if it goes wrong again (that's if this patch works) then it could be even longer no access as they'll be all off on their hols and the last thing I want to do is waste day after day clicking "try again", clearing cache etc to no avail.
    Last edited by terghi; 04.12.12 at 10:24.

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    +1 to the above post.

World
    Newfoundland

Thumbs up

yuhuu, finnaly, after 5 days of punishment

Our weekly maintenance will take place this Wednesday, December the 5th at 00h30 and end approximately around 9h00 GMT (Uk time).

a little hope

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    thank you you fix my account, and it would be nice if we redress of 90 gems because what I come every day, all the mines were destroyed, but can not fix gems to compensate you, in the end, it's your fault and not mine .. . LAZAR1389

World
    Newfoundland
    thank you also for giving me back my account

after 5 days I`m in

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    I am still not in

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    yes back on after 4 days 1 lost gen +troops and 4 days of the the daily gifts thats with out all the lost resources

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Hey it's not all bad. At least it worked for a couple of day's after the last "maintenance" before it broke again.

This game is becoming a big fat joke.

Reply to Thread