Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Trade System

World
    Sandycove
    Would be nice if we could send a friendmail. So you can let your friends know that you have a lootspot or something.

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Orca45 View Post
    Look at my solution above, its the same, only the questions stays, can we get banned for such trades when Mods/BB sees such ridiculous trades
    sry,
    if we all do this, they can't banned all player

BB don't listen us when we say 24 is not good, they don't protect new player.
    BB just want stop direct trade, selling ls, selling gem stuff, auctions...

Quote Originally Posted by Killste View Post
    nope, if you believe this post. And its not pushing

still funny to see trade, full of 1fish 2000 coins etc. I hope players not send trade request by mistake
    do you banned now for selling any ls?
    always you selling 1 fish for 400 gc few times, because you need 2000 gc
    we now do same

if BB start ban for pushing, they need banned at least 50% players
    Last edited by corona88; 10.10.12 at 15:23.

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    pls delete, mistake

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    I think the new trade system has some of good sides, but a few downsides to.
    I sell at least 2 or 3 lootspots a day.
    And for lootspots is no room in the new tradesystem, iff trade chat would close to then it will really get hard to let people know I got a lootspot for sale.
    Maybe the idea of Wietteke would be a good one, a friendmail like guildmail, so you can mail all your friends in one go.

I hope the question with Lootspots gets picked up by BB team.

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchDuty View Post
    And for lootspots is no room in the new tradesystem, iff trade chat would close to then it will really get hard to let people know I got a lootspot for sale.
    Maybe the idea of Wietteke would be a good one, a friendmail like guildmail, so you can mail all your friends in one go.

BB don't like when we selling ls. selling ls is "not allowed". But BB can't stop that, because everyone selling ls
    same as block everyone use, but is "not allowed"

Architect of the Empire Sinister-King's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by corona88 View Post
    sry,
    if we all do this, they can't banned all player

BB don't listen us when we say 24 is not good, they don't protect new player.
    BB just want stop direct trade, selling ls, selling gem stuff, auctions...

do you banned now for selling any ls?
    always you selling 1 fish for 400 gc few times, because you need 2000 gc
    we now do same

if BB start ban for pushing, they need banned at least 50% players
    Hello corona88,

I think the new trade system is fantastic and contrary to what you said regarding the gem items. Blue Byte have now implemented an option to trade decorations, silos, watermills and much more, this will make trading much safer.

Guys keep in mind that BB have gone above and beyond to protect traders, the 24h waiting is again for your protection.

The new trade system is available tomorrow, give it a chance .

Enjoy the game,
    Sinister-King

Last edited by Sinister-King; 10.10.12 at 16:59.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    I think its a good thing the new trading system, but when it gives troubbles for adventures then i hope they have a solution for it.
    I play 2/3 "2 player" or "3 player" adventures a day, and paying afterwards, is no solution for me

I hope one of the BB-crew can gives answers to this.
    Last edited by Orca45; 10.10.12 at 15:54.

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Dantesama
    • Players can now trade buffs, buildings, adventures etc. Everything
    except limited shop items and gems
    " Everything except limited shop items and gems" is incorrect. You can not trade jolly geologists. They are not limited shop items.

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchDuty View Post

There has been an official German reply about how to sell loot spots. It's as some people above have said, you can sell 1 fish for 900 coins in the branch office.
    Source: http://forum.diesiedleronline.de/threads/77907

edit:
    From the source:
    Leechplätze
    Mit Leechplätzen kann auch weiterhin gehandelt werden. Soll ein Leechplatz verkauft werden, so wird in der Regel ein Betrag X, z.B. 200 Goldstücke, gegen einen Fisch o.Ä. gehandelt; Dieses Angebot kann auf dem Markt eingestellt und vom Käufer angenommen werden, ohne die Befürchtung, ein anderer Spieler kommt dem eigentlichen Käufer zuvor - wer kauft schon freiwillig 1 Fisch für 200 Gold.

I'm not very good in german, but it translates a bit like:
    Leech spots can still be traded. In the old system if a leech spot was sold you make an offer to the other person of for instance 1 fish for 200 coins. You can still make such an offer on the market and it can be accepted by the buyer without fear of having someone other than the buyer accept it, because who would willingly buy 1 fish for 200 coins.
    Last edited by Dilbe; 10.10.12 at 16:17.

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister-King View Post
    Hello corona88,

I think the new trade system is fantastic and contrary to what you said regarding the gem items. Blue Byte have now implemented an option to trade decorations, silos, watermills and much more, this will make trading much safer.

Guys keep in mind, BB have gone above and beyond to protect traders, the 24h waiting is again for your protection.

The new trade system is available tomorrow, give it a chance .

Enjoy the game,
    Sinister-King

Hello
    I'm playing on test server and know almost everything about new trade system

I and a lot other players everything buy and selling on g-3, that means direct trade between friends

How now i buy or sell something?
    With new trade system need lose a lot time before i buy or sell something, because i can't discussion about price

On g-3 i write what i sell or buying and discussion with players about price

how i will discussion about price with new trade system?
    how now i will find player who have something what i need or want buy something i don't need?

Most important thing in trade is discussion about price

In this game time is money

New trade is excellent for player who don't use g-3, for player who don't sell lootspot, for player who don't make auctions.
    New trade have good things and is good, but 24 for hours before direct trade is ridiculous

Please tell how 24 hours will protect me?

BB don't like when we selling ls. selling ls is "not allowed". But BB can't stop that, because everyone selling ls. They this want stop this. Because multiple player adventure is or 2 or 3 players. Not for 1 player and 1 or 2 player who kill only 1 units

Regards
    corona

Reply to Thread