Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Trade System

World
    Sandycove
    hate the fact that as soon as you accept a trade you were interested in you are defaulted back to unsorted page 1 again! lets at least go back to where you left off to save the bother of having to go through what you've already looked at...

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    the history of trades is not working, plus i am having the same problem as the above post.
    very frustrating grrr.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    We need to be able to sell more smaller stacks. E.g I want to sell 4000 bronze swords but hardly anyone needs so much bronze swords in one trade, I should be able to sell 10x400 stacks...This is really unfair for low level players.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    I like it. Just get rid of how you handled the old trade-tab.
    It is nescessary to be more targeted on what you want on the trade - don't try to get a total overview - go for what is interesting to you. Use the search field.

When selling: Above the slider - doubleclick the field with the max. amount you got, and just write the number you want to sell.

Only true bug is that the History only updates after a reload.

Not sure if it's a bug that ML and Old Friends is not present in the adventure-list. Those are adventures we earn on other adventures.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    And it's impossible to sort stuff on any other page than the first one. WHen I go to the second and try to sort them, I get back to the first.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by ksinori View Post
    I like it. Just get rid of how you handled the old trade-tab.
    It is nescessary to be more targeted on what you want on the trade - don't try to get a total overview - go for what is interesting to you. Use the search field.
    trade was the enjoyment of the game - to concentrate on what I need does not qualify IMHO. To trade well, you need to buy low sell higher - this was the crux of the game whilst trying to build up an army for adventure...

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by jollyfog2012 View Post
    trade was the enjoyment of the game - to concentrate on what I need does not qualify IMHO. To trade well, you need to buy low sell higher - this was the crux of the game whilst trying to build up an army for adventure...
    Agree entirely. I am not getting any near as many trades as previously which means it is harder and takes longer to build up supplies

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    The history tab should have a relist option or perhaps a favourites tab. Also, as I understand it, a lot has to be listed everytime it sells, I cannot find an option to list multiply lots of the same e.g. 20x 200 fish for 400 water

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I can see what BB are trying to do with the new system and if i was a higher ranking person with lots of stuff to trade i think i'd be pretty pleased. However as a fairly modest trader the new system really puts me off. I don't have thousands of anything to sell, i'm not sure what a fair market price really is for most items, i like to pick up odd things that i might retrade e.g. titanium or store til i get to that level. This new system doesn't really appeal to the player of lower ranks or limited trading experience. None of the above is now easy. Someone suggested a unit price which would be useful ... but I would find it very useful to have an average unit price on items probably based on the previous days trading as well in order to make a reasonable decision. One that you could adjust in terms of how much is say bronze swords worth in terms of gold, whaet, beer etc and not just gold. So i don't i'll bother at the minute as it's to unwieldy and confusing. I tried once to use global 3 but found that a complete nightmare so it's buff buff and away for me.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by herpyderp View Post
    Posted this on suggestions but got told to put it here instead

A reasonable slider - seriously, when you have any amount of storage, trying to send a trade for 100gc is a nightmare as the amount jumps between 57 and 186 or something silly.

All trades on one page - I see why it's a good idea, to solve the scroll bar problem with the old system. But it's too many clicks just to browse, you end up going "sort scroll next repeat" twelve times. The search and filters are good if you know what you want, but if you just want to look it's a nightmare.

A pin similar to the one on the building menu - one of the advantages of the old system was that you could do something else while browsing. You could put down fields and wells or take a break to chat. Now trade is right there in the center and you have to stop what you were doing for 5 minutes to fiddle with the sliders and make sure you don't accidentally give all your stuff away. It's no longer a suppliment to your game, it's a barrier.
    There is a box where you just type the number in !!!!!

Reply to Thread