Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Trade System

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    The new trade system sucks- I want the old one back.. there were never that many trades that the interface needed to be changed, it was easy to find stuff. This just looks like another attempt to monetize the game but it adds nothing to the playability.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    atm

I like the new system, it is much better than doing the stacks of 400.
    If your free offer is not moving then you can cancel it and put a different one up.
    The trade history is a good idea, you can learn what you are trading and get regular trading friends over a period of time.
    It is another good thing to be in a Guild, and will also encourge trades within Guild even more.

I think we all need just to give it a bit of time, trading prices will settle down after a few days.

BUT i do agree with most people, the 24 hr rule is somewhat excessive.
    I also would like to see a sliding time scale for trades, ie during peak times, say 15 minutes would be enough and over night you could leave trades for 6-8 hrs.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by pynos View Post
    We need to be able to sell more smaller stacks. E.g I want to sell 4000 bronze swords but hardly anyone needs so much bronze swords in one trade, I should be able to sell 10x400 stacks...This is really unfair for low level players.
    then simply place 4x400.
    Remember, 1 slot = 4 trades with most items and i realise that 4x400 is not 4000,but if u want to post 4000 in 1 go, stump up the extra gc or gems for extra trade slot
    Last edited by DUNJAI; 11.10.12 at 19:06. Reason: forgot to add extra info

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Little bug to be fixed for future update:
    I try to sell my old football matches and can see that I can't do that in the new trade system or even directly to a friend. They aren't that much important but I notice the same goes for ML and Old Friends. If they can't be placed in trade than let us at least trade them directly between eachother.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Would great if we can buy constans plus trade slot, reasonable gems price (not more than 200-300 gems).

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    My first impressions:
    larger quantities: OK, but would have been fixed with re-issueing a past trade

The rest: ill quit if it stays like this for the following reason:
    I used to sell 10 stacks of X in 10 minutes, then re-issue. Now i have to wait my *** off before a trade is initiated. I can only sell per 4 stacks, nobody can or wants to buy larger quantities. More slots is nice, but i don't care since it costs me gc. It deminishes the trade profit margin on smaller trades, which sucks.

All in all: more waiting, less selling and costly to use. i'm unhappy with this system. I hate dull idling for my 4 stacks are gone... it doesn't feel like a powerhouse, and i know im doing great deals! Remove the stack limit for starters.

Edit:
    Other findings:
    - Lots of dialogs for a trade i want to do a few times.
    - Not clear when the _last_ lot of a series is sold (so you can re-list)
    - No keyboard shortcuts for listing, re-listing, buying, openig trade office etc
    - Slider does insensible units: let users type non-sensible/ non-standard units
    - no tooltip o help on "time" column
    - too small / too few trades visible

Good things: no "accept button" needs to be clicked after a trade: that was nonsense, especially without a keyboard command to accept...
    Great: removes deals i cant afford
    Last edited by LordStitchIII; 11.10.12 at 21:15. Reason: more findings

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Hi all.

I think it would be nice for BlueByte to explain thoroughly the new trade system.
    I know you people are trying to improve the game, but you shouldn't make the mistake of not listening to your "customers".
    The new trade system is confuse, and doesn't bring benefict to players.
    Take for example, the 4 lots (limited) for trading a pack. True we can now sell more quantity, but who said i didn't want to sell the same 400 as before? True that goods are exchanged in a quicker fashion, but before i wasn't limited to 4 trades. Now, when 4 trades are done, i have to put the trade back there again.
    A solution for a problem isn't trying something for some time in a test server, and then implement it on game. Things have to be carefully think, tested, improved and only after there's a solution for sure, they should be implemented.
    My opinion, that's all.
    In few words, new trade system has some good things, but BB cared more for themselves than for players.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    ! agree with LordStichIII this is absolutely hopeless.
    Trade is horrible slow, do normally 1000gc per day, normally selling about 12k hw/marble per day.. Today, i got left over marble I can issue an trade and getting ten or more replies when i log in 15-20 mins later. Now, I should be happy to have ONE or TWO. Also the trade is swarmed with nonesense trades like trying to sell an Traitors adventure for 300gc. Really guys, this adventure is almost worthless be happy if you get 40-50gc for it.

Modifications: return to STACKS!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.. Make the number of lots unlimited, which solves the problem of having to sell 10.000 pinewood logs.
    One sort of trade is NOT enough, trade is a big thing in TSO has ever been.. Give at least two (preferable three) different trades.

Unlimited quantities are nice for player to player trading. Not for on the Trade office. This so-called protection of new players by restricting trades between 'friends' is completely useless if you can give your entire stock of supplies away in a couple of clicks anyway. At the moment 95% of all trades in the TO are useless. Sort on gold coins and you see absolutely useless trades asked. At this moment I see an trade of 6074gc for an Swamp of the Witch adventure, while most of the others are costing 200gc or so. Even THIS amount is in my server totally insane. An Witch is being sold for 35-40gc each. New players who just started will think that Witch is costing at least 200gc and are going to buy it..

The comments about the fact that the number of slots is too low and that we need MORE trades was mentioned on the testing forums OVER and OVER again. I really can't believe that after all our comments this setup was choosen..

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    I believe it is madness that people are complaining about this, its far better than the old system, more filters and still can sort by column in trade office.

People are actually complaining they only get 4 offers when placing a sale and have to do it again

- well before you had only 1 trade that lasted for for 10 minutes only.

The only problem is that people can sell thier mine refills at rediculous prices and you can't "sell" your gold coin for a refill as they dont come up in any of the lists.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I agree with LordStitchIII and Mistic.
    And also the letters and numbers in the new trading system are much too small, at least for a short-sighted.

Reply to Thread