Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Trade System

Architect of the Empire Sinister-King's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello Szokol,

Please double check your star menu or clear cache and restart your web browser.

If your Silo is still missing contact support with a detailed report .

Good luck,
    Sinister-King

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Thanks for help.. but not worked.. i wrote.. i hope they will read, and fix ... my 2502 gc or silo :S

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Szokol View Post
    I have problem. On trade history i see. i have bought 3 silo... but recived only 2, but the gc is gone.. what is now?
    Similar problem here. I purchased 2 Christmas trees. Both have gone missing.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    If you are willing to pay 3GC or more to hold some of your assets...
    Reintroducing the stack ... will mean that also smaller players can continue trading...
    Also the unlimited quantity makes comparing prices a hell. I don't like going over trades with an calculator in hand...
    Taxes is a bad bad idea. We ALREADY have taxes...
    I think, there are some little misunderstand. So, shortly.

• It is not required to trade large lots, that's a possibility in NTS. "Younger" players continue to be able to trade by small lots. And if anyone didn't find the wanted so small lot, there is possibility to ask, to place an offer to buy few units of any product, even only one bucket of water. If no one is interested in such offer, that isn't the fault or shortcoming of the system.
    • There is not any lot-size limit what would help trade to weaker players, or would make available and desirable for everyone--because anytime anyone could be in a position where can not make an offer others interested in. The role of trade is not to help such situation, but to assist equally for everyone to offering or find mostly suitable offer.
    • Also, isn't the fault or shortcoming of the system what prices are in. That's the freedom of trading, give and ask such porducts what you need or what you have for such costs as you think. If everybody wants to be rich so soon and nobody cares either the usability and "true" values nor the possibilities of partners, than the costs grow to the sky. Just wait few hours or days, and they subsided to the floor.
    • Every jungle need a guide. If you decide to enter the trade, do not hurt if you take one. A calculator just fine. Or mental arithmetic.
    • That tax and also other ideas has been proposed instead of, and not over the now valid extra slot and lot charges...

So, most of your arguments and suggestions are to restrick others and don't know why. The best way is the cooperation.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    Something happened... The trade history seems to work! Was a silent refresh? ----- But that takes a new bug :-) eh, not so serious, and could be feature, too. The scorlbar on it...

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    According to http://www.siedlertools.de there are already graphics for 3 different levels of the trade office:

Is there anychance of allowing upgrades to increase slots and lots, something like:

lvl1 = 1 free slot / 4 lots
    lvl2 = 2 free slots / 8 lots
    lvl3 = 3 free slots / 12 lots

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotugo View Post
    Is there anychance of allowing upgrades to increase slots and lots
    In my opinion this isn't a good idea. The new levels should mean less and less free possibilities. And also quality advancement. This would only qantitative, and also unfair. The bigger supplies also bigger chance, and you want give more to them, moreover so mechanical--so boring. And all of this targeting only get more and more. What is the pleasure, the challenge in it?

I suggest several levels, and each level just a little advance with new challenge. Certanly the main is get the next level as its costs, like on other buildings. The additions are to aquire new and newer possibilities of trade.

On higher level should be one of the great deals not the more slot and lot, but anyway chaneling or streaming the trade, or say, exchange offer. That means, you haven't always take offers, instead you promote one time e.g. 200 unit of coal per hour, and anybody can buy how much she/he needs--naturally in lots by payment unit (e.g. 25 C at least) and until the limits of stock. What you have to do is kept in stock enough for the offered quantities. If you can not, then you may suspend trading, but if you late with that, then you'll be banned or have to pay for the unsatisfied customer(s). Other big possibility, if could give more exchange rate :-) like 200 C/h means 8 GC or 100 IO or... May even enhance: a two way exchange offer. I give anytime 7 GC to 200 C and anytime sell for 8 GC. And also, if anybody found that you did not meet your promise (because lack of GC-s/stock capacity/assets) you have to pay violation fine. And more: why not committed sources? If you trading by exchange offer, anybody can say: ok, during 10 hours I'll buy all. Etc...

Of course, this can not be free of charge--and, in my opinion, not any respect, not a single detail. Why? Because it means too big power. And the basis of this game--at least from my viewpoint--is not to rule the "world", but to care for it.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    ok. i may have missed something here, but with the trade tab i could bring up "mayor's House" or a "store house" and see what stock of each item i had while i worked through the neatly sorted trades in the tab. No i can neither see what i have in my store (am i menat to just remember) and i cannot sort all the available trades for these items without flicking through 22 pages of stuff i dont want to trade.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    I just lost 3 gold coins when i canceled my trade offer in the 2nd slot. I think the players should receive their gc back if they cancel their offers.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I put up 4x1000 lots of bread for sale the other day in the trade...history shows only 1 lot sold....whe did the other 3 go? i don find them back in my storehouse...if u start tradeing big amounts...v lose all of it...it's insane...3k bread going away jus lik tht is big...tht's 90 gc gone away...why is BB trying so hard to do stupid things...I've traded a couple of times in the test server...everything seemed fine der...wot dis dis now...

1st thing...the trades down...it's all stupid costs...so damn low...v work hard to get the gc there...n it takes jus a few mins for BB to take away my 3k bread....how stupid is tht?

Reply to Thread