Closed Thread

Thread: The faults with the new trade system!

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland

Thumbs down The faults with the new trade system!

This thread is NOT about how great it is you can buy and sell in big amounts, or how lame it will be for the traders trying to make money on trading instead of buying parrots! If you like it or not is up to every person to decide for them self. This is about all the things that are wrong!

First - The sorting problem! Yes I have read you are working on it, but I will still mention it!
    not having all trades on one page is stupid... can that idea! (that means throw it away). Let us have all trades in one list, no pages, isn't that why you made filters and search in the first place?
    When you sort, you can get it to sort by type of item, you can even make it stick to the next pages if you are a little tricky and sort after something else first.
    But only on the first page are it sorted after amount!
    It would make sense if they were sorted after total amount, but at least make it so its sorted after first digit as it were on the old trade tab. now its just one big mess, even after you "sorted" it.
    Next sorting problem, you can only sort one way, in the old tab you could from sort small to big, or from big to small, bring that back please.

Did I sell something? It comes with a little popup when you sell a lot, maybe you are lucky you are on the island and see it, but its not likely! Send me a mail when I sell a lot, or at least when all is sold, or it times out, so I know when the free spot is open again.

History: For the history to be updated I have to not just visit an other island, but log out and log back in, and even then I can't be sure its completely updated!

Gold refills: If I have a gold refill I can sell it, but why cant I make a trade asking for on?

Settler refills: When we first heard rumors about the trade system we were promised we could sell settler refills too (like we can sell buffs and meat and fish refills) but I do not see that option now - why?

Re-sizing the window! You cant do anything other than trade when you trade, it would be nice if we could resize the window, it would also allow us to see more trades at once if we wanted. (and move it too would be nice)

Special items and adventures: Why can I only sell one at a time? I have several blue flowers, but I can only sell one lot, why cant I use all 4 free lots when I have 4 flower beds of that kind. Same goes for adventures. Why can't I make a deal with lets say 2 horeback adventures for 1 pirate adventures, or just collect all my sons of the veld and offer them for some price?

White castle: You can sell and buy the Dark Castle from the Black Knights adventure, but NOT the white castle from "Stealing from the rich" That makes no sense! Or that is - You can sell them, because like the gold refill, you cannot ask for a Dark Castle if you want one, you just have to wait around to see if someone will offer it.

Before we had the max amount of 400 units - a stack - and we had that to calculate and compare trades by. now you can sell what ever you want, and it would be nice to have some kind of guideline to compare, a unit price, a stack price, per 1, 100, 400 or 1000 - your choice, just some way of comparing.

This was all for now! In my opinion you should be ashamed to bring something like this to the server. Best case scenario its ready to go on test server in its current state. I know you call the game a beta, but you don't hesitate to take our money anyway, is it then too much to ask that the things you DO put in the game at least works? What were you doing all the time it was on the test server? I have a hard time believing you were spending the time listening to feedback!
    Last edited by Krydolph; 12.10.12 at 12:34. Reason: its a thread not a threat :D

World
    Newfoundland
    trade feedback here

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    First your thread seems to be more about the new 24 hrs rule! I agree 100% that is stupid! It made sense when you could not buy gem stuff in normal trade, but now, it fixes a problem we don't have anymore due to the new trade system, and thereby only giving us the negative consequences without doing any good.
    Second. Being just a reply in a big thread tend to just drown and disappear. I have some valid points imo. and I have really tried to be civilized and constructive about them. I would like them to be seen by the right people and not just drown in whine on page x of y in a big thread.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Hi Krydolph

There is already a feedback thread for the new trading system, and your feedback whilst welcomed would be best served in that thread, I am closing this one for now. use this thread please

Closed Thread