Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Love new trade system! :)

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I like it too, just wish it had a base ratio, so you don't have to do the maths on every deal, to see it is worth while.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    We are effectively in the process of going metric so I think it will take a little time for prices/units to sort themselves out. People will likely stick with the old '400' stacks for a while yet, but eventually I am certain traders will gravitate toward stacks of 100, 500, 1k, 2k, 5k, 10k, etc. If only to preserve their own sanity

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    +1, im selling more now than i ever could before with less effort.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    yes but at least in 400 stacks it was manageable for the small guy to be able to buy things as well, as now most of the new players cant afford to buy stocks of 2000-10000 etc as they don't have the gc or resources to be able to purchase these items.. and at the same time it has turned global-3 into more of a chat room feature which is where I used to make most of my trades as that way you could haggle prices and change amounts for what people can afford, so if someone can only afford 100 xbows and not a 1000 you could change this for them, now you are forced to sell at certain amounts and therefore losing customers. so all round I think it is a fail at the start but as more people get used to it im sure the prices will calm down and it will get better, i guess its more just not being used to something.

But I still don't like the fact that it is so difficult to sell lootspots and just small one off trades to people but something had to change in the game as it is becoming boring now for high level players like myself who feels there is nothing else to gain or knowhere else to go.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Sandycove
    I am trading more, with less effort than before.

I even sell at slightly better prices than before. I used to sell a lot of water, before I had to accept all trades manually. Now I post 4 lots of 5000 water for 15 gold and that usually sells within an hour. So I get more gold than I used to for a lot less effort.

The new trade might have flaws, but I think it is a huge improvement over the old system.

Reply to Thread