Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Halloween

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Hi.

Very bad idea...the next time BB has one, think twice before actually doing it.

World
    Sandycove
    buff timings are out on the pumpkin fields - many complaints on help channel, and I myself had all 3 fields missed. The timings were out by half an hour on the 1st level 1 fields...

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    No pumpkin adventures?

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by jollyfog2012 View Post
    agree trade office worse now since Halloween update. If you refresh it, all filters are removed. Can this be resolved easily enough?
    +1 on this, it's a real pain. I want to leave certain boxes unticked as before, not have to untick them every time I open the UI

World
    Sandycove
    I like the halloween event
    But pumpkins in trade office are so expensive

World
    Sandycove
    the buff error i reported earlier isnt a problem with the buffs. I planted 3 level 1 fields at the same time, and one is now inexplicably over an hour behind the other 2. This is not a production travel time error, and there is no valid reason for it to be that far behind the others. All production times are within seconds of each other.

My level 2 & level 3 fields are in sync with each other, as I would expect...

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Thumb View Post
    +1 on this, it's a real pain. I want to leave certain boxes unticked as before, not have to untick them every time I open the UI
    Yeah that is a minus here, but I see that from latest update BB had solved one issue in TO:
    After refresh of Buying list and sorting it by whatever means (offer, cost, user), and after turning on next page, the list stays sorted, and that was not the case until today's update.
    Actually it was a pretty annoying thing when the TO got it's own UI (when it was in chat window there were no pages so sorting was not an issue).

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    I used 2 darkness on a friend's buildings but they aren't showing up, yet they've gone from my star menu. The event started bugged and hasn't got much better!
    I just refreshed and they were back in my star menu, not good BB.
    Last edited by Gwydions_heir; 18.10.12 at 19:06.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    There are no battle quests during halloween event (aka adventures)?

I made cca 10 production/resources halloween quests and there is no more. What now? Only waiting for the slow pumpkin fields?

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    All with all this is a nice slow event. Bad is the fact that you can produce Darkness / Light buffs before they are used in the questline and they are NOT counted is bad design. So people are wasting pumpkins on those buffs which you rerely use. People want those generals, schools and other items. They don't want increased production for ONLY two hours, as this is more expensive then buying the buff from the shop. 10 Pumpskins for 2 hours, instead of 80 for 18 hours (12x1.5) Bluebyte PLEASE do the math in the future!!
    Longer lasting buffs are not only more effective as you waste less time between buffs, but also its way less hassle.

Second issue, I have casted an darkness buff on somebody island and it was not counted in the quest. I need to wait HOURS for getting enough pumpkins so you really want to be sure that its not bugged.

Third issue. I have got now 2 Nobles field who are having the same numbef or pumpskins left and one with one less. Even while i make them at the same moment (only seconds apart) how come?? I have never seen or heared about this on the testing server.

Fourth, The number of quests is way too short. Could have done a couple more. Even the soccer event was better, and I don't want to compare it to the easter event. As this is not the first time this event has been played I have expected more. Maybe even let your explorer bring back some pumpkins?

So what do I liked. Well, Mr Meyers is a nice addition, also some of the other buffs are nice. Not that many people will buy them as they all want the general or the schools? Plenty of choices to buy from the few pumpkins people can get. So, all with all a nice little event.
    Last edited by Mystic; 18.10.12 at 20:21.

Closed Thread