Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Halloween

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwydions_heir View Post
    I used 2 darkness on a friend's buildings but they aren't showing up, yet they've gone from my star menu. The event started bugged and hasn't got much better!
    I just refreshed and they were back in my star menu, not good BB.
    I have an issue with this one.
    I have used 2 darkness on friend's buildings and they show up ok, but the problem is now with very strong light.
    Both are in my star menu when I am "at home", but when I go to any of my friends, very strong light is missing in my star menu.
    Help, Blue Byte

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Franjo_Tahi View Post
    I have an issue with this one.
    I have used 2 darkness on friend's buildings and they show up ok, but the problem is now with very strong light.
    Both are in my star menu when I am "at home", but when I go to any of my friends, very strong light is missing in my star menu.
    Help, Blue Byte
    I think it means that your friend has to produce the very strong light him/herself to get rid of the darkness

World
    Newfoundland
    Yep my friend has one of his fields 3 hours difference when he only planted minutes apart = very odd?? which has caused havoc with the buffs. (Mine thankfully are ok)

Overall I think the event is good but I too would like to have seen more quests- it seems a few hours and all the halloween event fun after all the build up disappeared very quickly now we just have to wait for the very slow pumpkin production and work out how best to keep them buffed to get as many pumpkins as possible.

I thought the new buffs would be great to increase pumpkin production but they take pumpkins to make????? this seems a little bass ackwards to me????

I also hope to see my explorers bring some pumpkins back as treasure - this will help too - please tell me they will?

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    As a fairly new player (lvl 19) seems the general is out of reach, I mean, I bought some materials for the noble patches (got ripped off but hey!) but the problem lies in buffing. With only having access to 2 hour buffs, 3 if my friends buff me, its too much micro-management. I mean, sure the noble patches are easier to buff being on 1 hour timers, and pause em overnight, but the small ones? 8 hours... I wish I had high lvl friends with 9 hour buffs (of course then I would feel bad cause I cant reciprocate).

If the intention is that it can only really be done with gems, then Im sorry, but that will make me less likely to purchase them.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    i find it totally ridiculous when u have that many items to buy with pumpkins and yet u have to buff all 9 fields just to get the grim reaper general. at least have some sort of daily quest like u did with euro cup or some other ways for people to get more pumpkins. otherwise i dun understand y do u even bother to have this event let alone make it last 1 mth.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragons_Breath View Post
    I think it means that your friend has to produce the very strong light him/herself to get rid of the darkness
    Yeah, I guess it must be it.
    Thanks

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Hello,

The buildings you purchase from the cash shop with pumpkins are permanent?
    For example if I buy a Village School or Silo with pumpkins from the cash shop, will I still have them after the Halloween event finishes?

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    yeah... bit disappointing for me... The graphics are great, the music is great... But was very excited to get more quests. But once you've done the few (some COST pumpkins!?!?), then that's it... You just sit and watch your pumpkins grow. Very slowly! A bit disappointed

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I have a quest to use the Darkness buff on 2 friends... but it is only saying that I buffed once, I have now buffed 3 friends and it still won't work... don't want to waste my pumpkins on more buffs that nobody wants... how do I get this quest finished???

World
    Newfoundland
    Seriously, it shouldn't be that hard to say that the Grim Reaper General is equal to a Battlehardened General instead of just writing that it has the same values as a "Master General" - I understand how this can confuse some (and new) players. And you could also include a prober describtion of the Village School, explaining how many settlers it will produce.

Come on... seems like you put in no effort at all on this event...

Closed Thread