Thread: [Feedback] Halloween

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer BB_Dantesama's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove

[Feedback] Halloween

Hello guys,

Please post your feedback right here

I trust you guys to be contructive.

Let's avoid bashing, finger-pointing and trolling.

Best

BB_Dantesama
    I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

Rules and Code of Conduct ¤¤¤ Beginner's Guide ¤¤¤ Important Links ¤¤¤ Help/Support & FAQ

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    It got off to a bad start, as the maintenance over ran. The pumpkin fields bought never reached the star menu.
    All seems to be working fine now, and it's good to have more things to do in the game.
    Update 3/10 Content 9/10.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Well, you really can't speed up the pumpkin production, all is buffed and next to storehouse... but my math tells me, it's a touchy call to get the grim reaper, and I can forget getting anything else, like silos, schools etc... completely out of reach, and nothing I can do about it. I've planted all my fields, can't get any more of them, and quests give you just that much (and jammed, because no-one wants to make darkness buffs anymore, cos they COST PUMPKINS!!! -> and i need someone to give me 2 of them... )

That is pointless, that buffs costs pumpkins... Even if I buy the x4 buff from trader, it costs me 80 pumpkins. If i set it to the noble pumpkinfield, I earn -32 pumpkins over 12 hours... MINUS!!! What a waste.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Trade office even more broken, after every refresh all filters are enabled so you have to turn them off. Dissapearing generals. Haloween stuff works OK so far, except pumpkins are priced higher than gems atm.

added: Just sent a magic powder for buddy since he needed one for quest and never received it.
    Last edited by Wizzbane; 18.10.12 at 11:29.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Hello

I sold pumpkins for watermill in TO ... why i can't see watermill in my star menu?

Please help me

World
    Sandycove
    agree trade office worse now since Halloween update. If you refresh it, all filters are removed. Can this be resolved easily enough?

World
    Sandycove
    The sun buff - most people couldn't bear the darker screen, so resorted to using the sun buff to "turn the lights back on".

Then up comes the quest, use your sun buff - had already used it and quest stayed open.. Pretty much not enough info on that one, I think..

Forget this one - thought you could only make 1 of them LOL - I am a Div
    Last edited by jollyfog2012; 18.10.12 at 11:50.

World
    Sandycove
    could have done with more info as to what to expect on the home/log-in page for this event - the amount of people in Help Chat asking why it was dark, where to get the pumpkin fields, what does this do etc....

A default message on the help chat on start up to direct people to where all relevant info was held would have helped immensely.

World
    Sandycove
    Love the fact that you can get a BHG equivalent without having to pay gems for one

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland

Why??

Why can we nolonger refill the pumpkinfields with omniseeds?

Why is this silently changed from last year's halloween event without notifying us about it?
    Now, ive wasted alot of coins for nothing on buying omniseeds to discover that BB changed it without a word, silently

Please let us know if we can refill our fields on the future, because I still have the pumpkin farms from last year on the german servers which I refilled over time to convert pumpkins to coins at the provisionshouse.

Pumpkins are a really nice item also for outside the halloween event, you know

Closed Thread