Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New event, new problems

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle

New event, new problems

I paired with a long time friend to exchange darkness buffs. Her tricks quest finished, mine did not.
    Re-logging after clearing caches did not help.
    Help chat signalled more players with the same problem.

Darkness buffs are 10 pumpkins, they need to be applied knowing that the strong light comes within two hours; these need to be produced as well for the next quest, with good timing -i.e. after the tricks quest is fixed... what do we ask for compensation?

In other good news - the "semataries" I planted at the same moment have timers different by as much as 2 hours.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Had the same problem. it wouldn't finished mine quest. I simply choosed to pay with gems to finish the quest.

Problem with next quest: "Use the magical powder to bring back the sun".. Produced sun buff, i got the Sun back, but quest still not completed..

World
    Northisle
    I've already sent a ticket to Support. I also had a problem with the Darkness buff quest. In the end I have lost 40 Pumpkins, 14 Gems and got 40 Pumpkins in return. This is not how it's supposed to work.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    same here. i got two darkness, buffed a friends weaponsmith, nothing happend (i had two, it now says im -1??) yet buffed another friends and it worked fine....methinks another "maintainance" is due within the next day or two.

EDIT: now the buffs have worked but the quest hasnt completed.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    same problem with the darkness quest, dont really want to pay 35 gems to force it to complete

World
    Northisle
    Maybe it is worth to add that. I buffed someone's 2 buildings and was waiting for them to show some graphic. It wasn't changing for those 10 seconds so I asked the person, I was swapping with, if there is supposed to be a graphic for it, they replied that it changes to green. I was waiting about a minute for it to happen, then I decided to come back to my island and to his again. Now here, right after I just clicked, I saw one building turn green and the other one when after about 20 seconds right before it switched me to my island. The quest would not count those two buffs towards the goal though. I refreshed the page and nothing.

Lately people have been experiencing latency issues regarding the stability of the server. I think that this is the cause of many of those problems.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I buffed 2 buildings from a friend and it didn't count to complete the quest either! What to do ? (don't want to spend gems or more pumpkins to complete the quest)

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    same for me (:

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Same problem, quest not completed even after re-logging. Anyone knows a solution?

Edit: I buffed a second friend with 1 darkness, now the quest info tells me it's "1/2" complete.
    I can try another one, if it works I will be rewarded 20 pumpkins for the 20 pumpkins I spent...

Edit 2: buffed a third friend, finally the quest is completed (could have had 10 pumpkins more if it had worked the first time)
    Funny thing is, the 2 buffs I used on the first friend, they count for HIS quest - he says it says finished before he even generated the darkness buffs ?!
    Last edited by MadP; 18.10.12 at 20:22.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Same problem for me, use the darness buff on at least two friends, which I've done and it won't complete, stays at 1 of 2.

Reply to Thread