Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: It has come to this

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    i am only lvl 41 so i got lots left to do and haveing fun evry day

World
    Sandycove
    i am lvl 35 ( i still think this is one of the best games )

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I totally agree with all the players with negative comments about the game, all points diuscussed are so true... I'm up to lvl 45 striving for the elusive 50, has it cost me a lot to get this far, yes, not just in time but in cash. was i forced to do this, no, it was my choice, but in saying this, my frustation is the total disregard by the mob that run this game who ignore any suggestions made by player, give no positive feedback and then produce events that to me are a total anti-climax the halloween one being a prime example of a total farce, other than a couple of buffs, we have a totally useless school, a silo that is also useless unless u have a squillion of them and a vet gen that is too expensive..BIG DEAL...After investing so much time and energy into the game should I go on, the odds are I will until lvl 50 at least but, am very tempted to throw in the towel as it is getting quite boring and repetitive... dose anyone really care ?.. I doubt it.. happy adventuring all u patient [removed]
    ...HAVE A GREAT DAY.

TROLLy,

Watch what you say about others.

Sinister-King
    Last edited by Sinister-King; 03.11.12 at 14:46.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    All games reach the end of the road (very few exceptions out there, i can only thing of eve-online for example).
    All the games reach the point that you do the same over and over again.

TSO is a great game, you can make it demanding, or you can build a city pretty much that works on autopilot.
    After a certain point, it is really hard to make a progress, it is true.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    you guys seem to forget that one of the best thing with this game is that they always update the game and bring in more things to do and they realy good at it compaired to allot of othere games out there

and its freeeee no one forsing you to spend a dime i spend but only because i dont mind suport a game that give me this much fun they gotta eat to

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    this game still has soo much potential, and either people seem too forget or have never been a part of an early game.....things take time. the updates will come eventually & will still carry on for years.......this game in 12-24 months should have enough content too keep you going too 50 and beyond, the science system will make the game more diverse & pvp will also add too the fun. its free, you dont have too pay (possibly a vet and licences like i have) its free ! & when people who dont pay for it start using your own hard earned £££ too support the game, then come back and complain.

I am loving the haloween event, so much potential with the right set up eco, & i look forward too the christmas event
    Keep chugging along BB + bring me new updates such as guild coins

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    yes me too, i spent some money because i wanted to say thank you, and i wanted to support this game. Not because i really had to. Ok maybe building licences are a must, but giving 10-15euros after 2 months of playing, is nothing really even if you are a student.

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    I agree with the grind aspect putting people off returning to the game, and adventures being to repetitive and long with silly limits on time.

There have been many suggestions to improve this but it seems BB have other plans for their game instead.

30 mins to send a general to an adventure is too long. 4 hours for a geologist to find a new coal or gold deposit too.

3 build queue for wells and wheatfields when most of us need to build 100+ a day at later levels. There are many quick fixes they could implement like wheatfields having 1000 capacity or refills via provision house.
    Even players that purchased silos and watermills with gems want BB to consider improving this, perhaps with a bonus for silos so they remain in demand.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    if you have problems with wheat or water then just lvl to lvl 50 then they give you 3000 wells and fealds

personaly i dont see it as a problem as if you find to much work to make grain and water lets just rememebr this they are among the cheapest things to buy
    grain on my server normaly gets sold for 5gc for 400 and water 1 gc for 400 meaning just spend some time and buy it if you cant be patient enuf to produse it your self

coal and hwp always produse as long as you log in evry day so if you want to the be the biggest coal seller and the biggest hwp im sure you would make oki money on just doing that to or build some thing else is whats good with this game no one tells you what you want ot produse so all up to you realy evry thing sells even saltpeter and titanium ore so go for it

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    I agree about the choke points in the game. But I think I know the solution - join a good guild!. A guild can help you through those difficult points and gives you friendly folk to chat to.
    A good guild contains a mix of players at different levels. As a very simple example I now have loads of stone - if a low level guild-mate needs marble or stone I will give stone for free and they can make marble in provisions. And if I find myself on an adventure but running out of cavalry I know the guild will help me with a loan or very good trade.

Reply to Thread