Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Server is slow / laggy

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland

Server is slow / laggy

Since the update to the new trade system, the server is very slow and laggy.

When i play adventures with blocks, the general leaves the garrison after 4 or 5 sec, not all the time, but mostly.
    Also i have problems with :
    - making buffs in provision house
    - Put army to my general
    It seems that the eggtimer seems endless, and have to close my window, an try it again.

I hope it will change with one of the next updates/buggs fixed.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Are there more people, who recognize this problems ?

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Yes mate I have been having exactly the same problems and its so hard to actually do blocks now as you always risk losing loads of troops, and even when I am typing in chat I keep getting cut off and it just slows right down.

Something really need to be done about this as its messing up my troops selections going into camps, sending my troops and then sending my troops out of garrison for battle, so leave faster than others and then the block doesn't work and I risk losing alot of troops.

There are several posts about this on the forums but not much seems to be getting done about it just like most other things that are being reported and suggested.

Come on BB please get it together and start listening to people that are keeping you in a job and paying your wages as it is only a matter of time before we start finding different games to move on to and play.

Because I am also only a couple of levels off reaching 50 now and then where do I go from there ? even the Halloween event hasn't had anymore quests since the first day, it just seems that you busy helping and getting new players and low level players to spend there money but you are not interested in the players in the players who have stuck with you for 6 months plus and have already spent alot of money with you ?? please try and get this lag situation sorted and try and start looking after the needs of the players (which is what you are supposed to do)

Thanks and look forward to seeing some constructive kind of reply.. or I might joining the many people already leaving which I hope I don't have to do.

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer BB_Dantesama's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Hello guys,

The Dev team is completely aware of this issue.

A first fix that probably will help a bit is on its way with the upcoming maintenance.

And once Halloween is over, there will be a major technical change in how the server communicates with clients - performance problems will be gone then.

Most of the issues happen because at the moment, our gameservers spend more time waiting for slow clients to answer then serving other, faster clients first.

Bear with us a little longer. The major lag we are currently experiencing will soon be history.

Best

BB_Dantesama
    Last edited by BB_Dantesama; 22.10.12 at 13:33.
    I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

Rules and Code of Conduct ¤¤¤ Beginner's Guide ¤¤¤ Important Links ¤¤¤ Help/Support & FAQ

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    yes I have lags und problems as well, my daughter is on the usa server and they had starte trouble however since the server is back up its fast and all players got over 1000 gems and a bunch of buffs to get the fun back

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    That is aweome and good news BB_Dantesama. Thank you for bringing back the hope.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Great news BB_Dantesama!

Cheers!

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Dantesama View Post
    Hello guys,

The Dev team is completely aware of this issue.

A first fix that probably will help a bit is on its way with the upcoming maintenance.

And once Halloween is over, there will be a major technical change in how the server communicates with clients - performance problems will be gone then.

Most of the issues happen because at the moment, our gameservers spend more time waiting for slow clients to answer then serving other, faster clients first.

Bear with us a little longer. The major lag we are currently experiencing will soon be history.

Best

BB_Dantesama
    Dantesama,
    With today maintenance, i hoped the lags/slow server are history, but it dont work for me !

I played today an adventure, and sometimes the generals, stand complete still, when he is on his way to attack a camp.

I hope BB will come with a great solution for this problem, else the game isn't fun anymore !

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer BB_Dantesama's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    I understand Orca45,

The maintenance should of improved the lag issue

There should be a big fix regarding this issue once the Halloween event is closed.

I'll keep you informed.

regards

BB_Dantesama
    I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

Rules and Code of Conduct ¤¤¤ Beginner's Guide ¤¤¤ Important Links ¤¤¤ Help/Support & FAQ

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Given up for today...Lag is terrible...Tried 5 diff web browsers and any other websites i use work perfect, so it can't be me...Today has been a nightmare, wish i had a gem for every time it booted me out on server calls and stuff, i'd be a rich man lol

Reply to Thread