Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    after event will be max 13 recycling i think that is more than enough
    recycling always must be limited and non tradable

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    It depends how often you play, how you play and what you rely on, 13 recycle plants would have been enough before we had to make our own weapons and extra iron bars, steel bars and titanium bars for pvp/e.
    13 recycle plants is only 13k coal per 12hrs all at level 5, titanium smelter takes 6.8k alone at level 5, plus 1k per level 5 copper or 2k per bronze sword, 3.3k per iron smelter. which amounts to almost even right there (unbuffed) nevermind dama sword, steel sword, iron sword gold smelters etc.

I don't know if this production week (2 weeks) will stick around longer but if it does then 13 recyclers is certainly not enough, I don't fancy relying on making extra coker chains, I have 8 already.
    I would accept a reduction in the cost of coal per metal would also solve the issue.
    Last edited by Fluff-Face; 27.11.14 at 17:45.

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    all buildings must be useful including coking plant, if bb add more recycling coking plant will be worthless
    i need 97k coal per 12h now with this 50% faster production
    http://prntscr.com/5aquu7
    Last edited by corona88; 27.11.14 at 18:22.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    mine is roughly the same maybe more, I couldn't tell you as some are upgrading to lvl 5 for the pvp/e, how many cokers do you have?

I'll take that point you made of them being worthless (like brews and fisheries are now for some), maybe a few extra for gems, not thinking about the event that is bonus, some people haven't got all the event recycles from the past.
    If production week happens to become permanent then in my opinion we need several more in shop.

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    but players don't build a lot brewery and fisherman
    coal production use a lot licences.

we got coal refills in loot use them, build coal mine upgrade on lvl 5 and use refills.
    also we always got coal in loot now, you can get from loot 5-6k coal

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    You make it sound easier than it really is, by 6k coal you mean doing tailor adventures?
    I have done loads of adventures and get 600-1k refills (not counting the tailors)..... as for level 5 coal mines just to be self sufficient, relying on refills, forget that.

I will see what happens after the 9th of December, get a better perception of what lies ahead.

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    i play rb, every rb give me 800 coal + in every second rb i got 1x 800 coal refill
    we need more coal, but also we got more coal in adventures.

before no one has lvl 5 coal mine, but now a lot players will have lvl 5 coal mine

tradable recycling - never
    increase limit from 3 to 5 in gem shop - i will support

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    ok all that said, let me throw out some numbers, without going into to much detail of what you need to keep your island up and running for your adventures and pvp/e plus your gold production at 97k coal consumption.

coal mines x6 @ 9.6k
    recyclers x9 @ 9k
    cokers (say you have 13) @ 13k
    is 31.6k lets call it 32k, so that is minus 65k coal, now you can buff all coal to make it minus 33k.

I know you turn things on and off to compensate and I know we do overproduce some weapons etc. I agree that an infinite supply of recyclers is not the answer I was just throwing that out there, I'd take it tho in all honesty ha.
    I'm glad you support for an extra couple in shop, I would also be happy with that, it would help.... in any case I'm not sure what my consumption is after the 9th December but I hope its nothing like this, I have never run my high end smelters because I never had to only for short bursts on quests.

World
    Sandycove
    it lasts for 2 weeks, make the most/worst of it

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    lol fair enough Jolly :-)

Reply to Thread