Reply to Thread

Thread: What She Whispering???......

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

What She Whispering???......

I have spent the last few days now racking my brains trying to listen and make out what the woman is whispering in this Halloween themed music for settlers online, and I still cannot make it out what she is saying, I even just tried asking a Blue Byte team member who has just been online in chat, and the tight Git wouldn't tell me and said its a secret message that only the blue byte team knows lol!

I am determined to find out if its the last thing I do lol! but if anyone else knows?.... can they please tell me?

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Creed-V View Post
    I have spent the last few days now racking my brains trying to listen and make out what the woman is whispering in this Halloween themed music for settlers online, and I still cannot make it out what she is saying, I even just tried asking a Blue Byte team member who has just been online in chat, and the tight Git wouldn't tell me and said its a secret message that only the blue byte team knows lol!

I am determined to find out if its the last thing I do lol! but if anyone else knows?.... can they please tell me?
    She s whispering "go buy some gems" "go get them now" lol

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by itsmegavin View Post
    She s whispering "go buy some gems" "go get them now" lol
    No she ain't, it doesn't sound anything like what you just said lol

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Creed-V View Post
    No she ain't, it doesn't sound anything like what you just said lol
    I was actually joking DOH hence the LOL at the end.. I only just noticed the post so thought I might as welll reply.

Reply to Thread