hi

it could be nice with marks on friends so they will be atop in the friends list

reason is .. i buff hes building and he buff mine..
now i i have to scroll each day in the list to find him .because other is infront ( level fast then he does or new friends thats higher level then him)
it seem to me at the moment why bother have any other on list then they are just some new friends that you might just have meet at game and others that do alot more for you and you want to return the favor and with a mark you will sort them as top of the list .

and a little complain allso.

how do we know that a game developer or one from settler team has read our post ?
i think u need to make a post in our post. that a ourteam has read your post and we dont agree or disagree and we might or not take some idea/conscept from the post..bla bla best regards..

my point is i see alot post with many forum and it seem that nobody has read it from settlers online developer/team

and i allso think that many dont follow the original idea of how forum work and forum is old days that should allso be a pole so ppl can vote in i agree or disagree and partial agree /disagree with the post

because im feed up with post that has nothing new and i many forum with same mistake ...

and can we allso see filters that delete people citat some are to long and its annoning with long spam msg. that keep repeting all the down beacuse he keep respond to everything ( i think i see a person with 350+ post comment ... rofl ..i think more like he has nothing better to do,

best regards
another player was here