Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The timer for the pumpkins are broken

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland

The timer for the pumpkins are broken

So, I've been paying attention to the pumpkins for some days now and they are not working properly. First of all, it seems like the timer is reset each morning so no matter how long it was left for the next pumpkin, the timer is reset to zero. So for the small field, you should have only a couple of minutes left and then it's reset to start over again and then it's 8 hours left. So this means that for the last week, the small pumpkin semataries have been giving only 2 pumpkins per day instead of 3 that it should. I did the maths with the number of pumpkins left and it adds up.

Furthermore, the time is not the same for all semataries. This morning I had exactly 8 hours left on my small semataries and 4 hours left on the common. Now, 5 hours later, there's a difference of 20 minutes.

So how on earth are we supposed to keep the pumpkins buffed when we have no idea when the pumpkins are finished? I have no idea hoe many buffs and pumpkins I have lost to this bug.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Yep, I have the same timer-bugs. Small and common fields timers live their own life (I used this exprosion instead of explaining my experiences in 5-line text).
    Many baskets wasted, even more pumpkins wasted, lots of my own time wasted when waiting for the best buff moment.

BTW - bakery building is much overscaled comparing with other structures :/

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    And the same thing happened again just now. I checked the pumpkins before I left home and they had just over one hour left for the next pumpkin. As I reached school and checked again 20 minutes later, it's now 7 hours and 50 minutes left on the small semataries and 4 hours 50 minutes left on the common. Interestingly enough they are perfectly synced after there being a difference in time between small and common of 10-20 minutes yesterday. That difference should also be impossible since it only differs a couple of seconds between them in each production cycle so if the timers worked correctly it would be impossible to first lag 20 minutes and then catch up 10 minutes during the day.

I was hoping that this would be fixed during the night but apparently not.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have exactly the same problem. I HOPE that it will be fix soon.

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer BB_Dantesama's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Thank you for your feedback guys,

I'll keep in touch if I have an update on this bug.

Regards

BB_Dantesama
    I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

Rules and Code of Conduct ¤¤¤ Beginner's Guide ¤¤¤ Important Links ¤¤¤ Help/Support & FAQ

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    I've noticed this bug too. Just now I had 3 small and 3 common farms both with 2 hours 15 minutes till production, so I thoguht i'd wait 30 minutes and put a sandwich on all 6. I logged out and checked back in 30-40 minutes later and the common farm had reached production and were 3 hours 45 minutes until next one, while the small farms were at the time I had expected, 1 hour 40 minutes to go. It seems the timer isn't always accurate or theer is random reset or production completion.

Also, my small farms are still with 28 pumpkins left, after 8 days of event they should have 21, i might have zzz'd them first couple of days but only to time buff better, i'm not getting 3 a day it seems.

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    What about our missed pumpkins and wasted buffs? Pumpkins are in rather short supply this event so it's rather frustrating missing out on an unknown number of them just because you guys didn't test the event properly.

It's things like this that keeps putting me off buying gems...

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    My common pumpkins just restarted but my small pumpkins are still going strong. That's 3 sandwiches wasted. Thanks a lot.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I thought there was something odd going on with the buffs and production of it.
    Shame

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    I agree... there is weirdness here. All my six fields (common and small) show exactly the same time to complete and some are are buffed, some not. They were ordered and buffed from time to time fairly randomly at different times and should surely be showing different completion times by now.

Reply to Thread