Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: bug on nords

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

bug on nords

hi all

since when does a leader camp have a agro around them i just lost 200 cav on nords trying to attack the camp to the left

if they have added this why didn't they inform people, if its a bug fix it quick

because i can tell you as a regular gem buying playing ($60 au dollars a fortnight) im not happy about this and will almost now stop buying gems unless i get a response and a fix for it or as least a explanation

image is here http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/210/nords.png
    Sandy Cove
    Lord_Set

World
    Sandycove
    Dont see what gem buying has to do with your C loss? It sucks that you lost them. I have done 3 nords yesterday and I didnt notice something has changed. Maybee because I followed a different guide.

World
    Newfoundland
    Nords leader camp always has agro...

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Wieteke View Post
    Dont see what gem buying has to do with your C loss? It sucks that you lost them. I have done 3 nords yesterday and I didn't notice something has changed. Maybee because I followed a different guide.
    well its gem buyers that keep the game going so in other words if we stop buying gems the game goes bye bye i have seen it happen to plenty of other online games - i added the line about gems to show them im annoyed and too make BB give me a response i know its the weekend so i will wait till Tuesday and see if they reply.

And yes i never attack that camp either but i was doing it with a guildie and losing cav on a leader that camp that shouldnt have agro makes me annoyed
    Sandy Cove
    Lord_Set

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    well its now weds and still no reply from a bb representative thats the way to treat your gem buyers and keep them buying more now isn't
    Sandy Cove
    Lord_Set

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    The fact you didnt pay attention is your mistake

Don;t come waving a gem buying flag really to try and get your mistake fixed and cry for lack of reaction

If you want reactions, write a ticket

However, as the mistake is yours and yours alone, i doubt any corrective actions will be taken by cs- even if you buy lots of gems

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualan View Post
    The fact you didnt pay attention is your mistake

Don;t come waving a gem buying flag really to try and get your mistake fixed and cry for lack of reaction

If you want reactions, write a ticket

However, as the mistake is yours and yours alone, i doubt any corrective actions will be taken by cs- even if you buy lots of gems
    the fact that its even there is a design and program mistake and fault not mine why would i check a leader camp for agro when they are not meant to have any?

and im not asking for my mistake to be fixed i am asking for a explanation as to why its there
    Last edited by lord_set; 31.10.12 at 10:47.
    Sandy Cove
    Lord_Set

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    All the leader camps in the Nords and Surprise Attack have red areas of influence. This is not a design fault but it is only these two adventures that feature this.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lord_set View Post
    the fact that its even there is a design and program mistake and fault not mine why would i check a leader camp for agro when they are not meant to have any?

and im not asking for my mistake to be fixed i am asking for a explanation as to why its there
    mmhh i could swear that u did...

Quote Originally Posted by lord_set View Post
    hi all

since when does a leader camp have a agro around them i just lost 200 cav on nords trying to attack the camp to the left

if they have added this why didn't they inform people, if its a bug fix it quick

because i can tell you as a regular gem buying playing ($60 au dollars a fortnight) im not happy about this and will almost now stop buying gems unless i get a response and a fix for it or as least a explanation

image is here http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/210/nords.png

Ohh i did..

I cant help it u regret saying what u did in hindsight but the truth is:
    1) u made a mistake by ASSUMING something
    2) U demand a fix/response on a board post, even though BB always says individual issues are dealt with through ticket system
    3) U swing the big spender argument to reinforce your post- lets not even go how that can be interpretted

The adventure has always been like that and it is a blessing that there is a variety in adventures - however small. Just don't assume and lose the attitude, buying gems might give you an edge at support but on the whole it doesnt wash with the community

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    what i said was if they have added this why didn't they inform people, if its a bug fix it quick i didn't ask for my cav to be replaced, i accept the fact that it was my mistake im just asking why that map has it, is that not a reasonable question Qualan?

and the truth of it is its the gem buyers that keep the game going, do you think programmers work for a cup of coffee?
    Sandy Cove
    Lord_Set

Closed Thread