Reply to Thread

Thread: Inactive game query

World
    Sandycove

Inactive game query

hi,
    i wonder if anyone knows the answer to this, i will be changing internet providers so wont be able to log into the game from the 7th/8th of this month until the 22nd/23rd of this month. I have spent all day today covering my island with fields and wells as i thought my game would stay active while i was unable to log in. but then got told that after 24 hours everything would pause.
    but have heard that if i get buffed while i am offline my island will stay active and still produce items, how many buffs a day would i need for this to happen?

please respond asap as i need to let guild members know and only have a few days to inform them.

lulu

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    No buffing needed, you just need to have someone visit your island every 24 hours.

World
    Sandycove
    ok thank you

World
    Sandycove
    Can anybody verify this info?
    Quote Originally Posted by ksinori View Post
    No buffing needed, you just need to have someone visit your island every 24 hours.
    Lucky me is off on holiday next week & I'd suuure like to leave a couple of week-down-time building upgrades running
    8-)

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Upgrades will continue to upgrade. Collections of resources will stop after 24 hours away

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    I thought I knew the answer to this but having fiddled about with it some just now i'm no longer sure. I'd swear it used to require an actual buff to keep things going but it's starting to look like a simple 'visit' may do the trick. Which seems kind of strange.

Also someone did recently appear in Help wondering why their upgrade had paused, turned out they'd been away. So it does look like, when things pause, they don't do it piecemeal. If an Island is sleeping it's all sleeping.

World
    Newfoundland
    On the FAQ (this forum) they say everything stops after 48 hours away, so it's 24 or 48?

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    I'd always believed & heard that it was 24 hours, but 24hrs in Settlerville can be 23 to 47:59 hrs depending on when in a Settlerville day that counter begins.

Reply to Thread