Reply to Thread

Thread: Battle Sequences

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

Battle Sequences

The problem I find with this game is theirs not alot of interaction,it's just build,scout or buff.this takes seconds and involves lots of waiting.The battle sequences are also just a 1 click thing,all based on some mathematical program that has no variation.what i'd like too see is a battle sequence like that seen in the old game of 'lords of the realm',were squads of troops are placed on a map and can be shifted around the battle field too gain certain advantages,thus using tactics too reduce losses.Ifeel this will greatly increase player input and make doing adventures a more pleasurable experience.i see no reason in todays technological breakthroughs why this is not possible..I bet if you asked others would they like too see this upgrade,the vast majority would welcome it.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    well personaly i like how it is now i like math and this game just full of it

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    I like your idea lipglossdog and what you say is so right we need more variation in the battles. Go for it BB sort this out.

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by LipglossDog View Post
    The problem I find with this game is theirs not alot of interaction,it's just build,scout or buff.this takes seconds and involves lots of waiting.The battle sequences are also just a 1 click thing,all based on some mathematical program that has no variation.what i'd like too see is a battle sequence like that seen in the old game of 'lords of the realm',were squads of troops are placed on a map and can be shifted around the battle field too gain certain advantages,thus using tactics too reduce losses.Ifeel this will greatly increase player input and make doing adventures a more pleasurable experience.i see no reason in todays technological breakthroughs why this is not possible..I bet if you asked others would they like too see this upgrade,the vast majority would welcome it.
    If this is your thing, keep a close watch out.
    Word has slipped out from UBI that a Heroes of Might and Magic online may be in the offing.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Reply to Thread