I would like to see a buff we could build in provisions house where rather than having a set duration for the buff to run (Aunt Irma's Basket 6 hours 9 if a friend buffs) we could have a buff that could be made allowing us to adjust the buff time for example I use 25 marble and 30 hwp to make 1 hour buff or double them figures for a 2 hour buff and so on allowing us to create buffs upto 24 hours.

Obviously there are many different combinations of resources we could use for this maybe there is no set combination ? maybe if someone wanted to use fish to make the buff they could use fish only or fish,marble,hwp to make the same 1 hour buff.

Also another quick idea when I want to buff a large amount of buildings (farms) rather than click on each farm to buff what about when we click on a farm or other building a small box appears asking how many of that type building we wish to buff and simply type in the number you wish to buff and allow the system to pick the most productive farms (buildings) to apply the buff.