hadnt played for 6-9 months i did read and was told by old friends the game had a 200% gem sale once i was gob smacked best i ever saw was maybe a 40% boost so 100% bonus is nice and i am waiting for a better offer then whats up at present..but i agree the new or last retai pack was /is terrible compared to the old one i had like 10 of the old ones and used to sell the 500 gem codes best method i found for making coin.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggis View Post
BB only do limited runs of retail boxes before changing them after a gap of a few months. I agree that the first retail box was much better but the key is to wait until they are nearing the end of their life, Amazon then start to very aggressively cut the price. By the end of the last retail pack they were cheaper gems than even the 3x happy hour. Something to keep in mind for the next set! Also Hades8840, not sure how long you have been out of the game but there's now a 100% free gem happy hour at least once a month towards the end. I expect we will get another retail pack in the coming months, no doubt for Christmas if they have any sense.