Reply to Thread

Thread: Change of trade rules pr thursday evening, november 8 2012

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Change of trade rules pr thursday evening, november 8 2012

I am looking for a clarification as to what these rules are about:

It is forbidden to sell or exchange in-game content (gems, codes, resources, accounts, vouchers etc...) for real money or digital goods. Any type of purchase/exchange/trade that isn't fully supported by the tools provided by blue byte is at the user's own risk.

Selling ingame vouchers now seem to be borderlining the game rules, and at the players own risk. What is the definition of the "the user's own risk"?

Are we talking.. moderators can ban at their leisure? Are we talking no refund if people scam? Or is this officially a ban reason where any trade of these vouchers is and should be banned?

Please clarify. As "user's own risk" is not a very clear expression

Val
    Last edited by BB_Dantesama; 09.11.12 at 10:16.

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer BB_Dantesama's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Hello Valshorell,

This means that BB will not take responsability (you will not be compensated or reimbursed/refunded) if you find yourself in that type of situation (scammed selling ingame vouchers for example)
    As mentioned above, these types of purchases/exchanges/trades are not supported by in-game tools provided by Blue Byte.

It isn't a bannable offense right now but we will send out a warning. You are basically responsible, this is why it is at your own risk.

Hope this clears things up

BB_Dantesama
    I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

Rules and Code of Conduct ¤¤¤ Beginner's Guide ¤¤¤ Important Links ¤¤¤ Help/Support & FAQ

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    thank you very much.. this clears it up.. will return to my voucher selling. still have 4 vouchers I need to part with. At my own risk :P

Reply to Thread